Author Topic: Turbo Fest 2011 (VGS)  (Read 4059 times)

DragonmasterDan

Re: Turbo Fest 2011 (VGS)
« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2011, 01:23:08 PM »
Sorry I couldn't make it this year :( .

PS, where's the spinach on that pizza??? Can't have Chicago-style deep dish without the spinach!

Spinach doesn't belong on Pizza, it's barely even edible. Clearly, Spinach's only use is for when Bluto kidnaps Olive Oil.
--DragonmasterDan

Keranu

« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2011, 05:44:19 PM »
Mmm the mozz + spinach melted together is a piece of heaven on Earth. A Chicago tradition.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Mathius

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »
Mmm the mozz + spinach melted together is a piece of heaven on Earth. A Chicago tradition.

Then be sure to come next year so you can school us in the art of eating like a "Chicagan." :)
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Ash

« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2011, 10:38:03 AM »
Sorry I couldn't make it this year :( .

PS, where's the spinach on that pizza??? Can't have Chicago-style deep dish without the spinach!

We did not get spinach on the pizza. Never had Spinach on pizza. I wonder if it is any good.:-k ....Will had to try it sometime :)

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »

We did not get spinach on the pizza. Never had Spinach on pizza. I wonder if it is any good.:-k .

It's spinach.

I like all of gods vegetables. However, Spinach is a vegetable from hell and can ruin any dish.
--DragonmasterDan

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2011, 04:42:42 AM »
It's spinach.

I like all of gods vegetables. However, Spinach is a vegetable from hell and can ruin any dish.

I bet if you had it prepared properly you'd dig it.

Mathius

« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2011, 05:39:28 AM »
It's spinach.

I bet if you had it prepared properly you'd dig it.

I was predisposed to like spinach at a young age due to too much Popeye.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Keranu

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2011, 10:07:11 AM »
Keep in mind it's leaf spinach, not that murky, grinded canned stuff like you'd see Popeye eat. I think any doubters would be overwhelmingly surprised as to how good it tastes when cooked in deep dish :) . The iron taste associated with spinach dissipates when cooked and seems to add a certain sweetness. It totally melts in with the cheese so you won't find bits of green nestling between your teeth either. Try it!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Ash

« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2011, 10:19:43 AM »

We did not get spinach on the pizza. Never had Spinach on pizza. I wonder if it is any good.:-k .

It's spinach.

I would have to try it first to decide if I would like it or not. When I try everything a first time and if I do not like it then I do not ever try it again.

alexsduo

« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2011, 05:12:37 PM »

It's spinach.

I would have to try it first to decide if I would like it or not. When I try everything a first time and if I do not like it then I do not ever try it again.

Wait, are we still talking about spinach?
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing