Author Topic: Who's still playing their Wii?  (Read 13827 times)

SMF

Re: Who's still playing their Wii?
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2012, 08:22:28 PM »
O my Wii will be getting lots of play soon, THE LAST STORY comes out in Aug ......
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2012, 05:52:45 AM »
O my Wii will be getting lots of play soon, THE LAST STORY comes out in Aug ......

Yep, and make sure to get it from Amazon as there's an art book included.
--DragonmasterDan

storino03

« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2012, 10:02:24 PM »
I'm on the last 'world' of Kirby's Epic Yawn (pun intended). It's a nice game with neat concepts and art style, but ultimately, it's boring, doesn't really bring anything new, and super easy.

KingDrool

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2012, 03:42:13 AM »
I f*cking loved that game. Easy, yes. Awesome...also yes.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2012, 07:26:31 AM »
I'm on the last 'world' of Kirby's Epic Yawn (pun intended). It's a nice game with neat concepts and art style, but ultimately, it's boring, doesn't really bring anything new, and super easy.

It's different enough from the Kirby formula to be "new" to me. Not new to gaming as a whole mind you.
--DragonmasterDan

storino03

« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2012, 08:38:36 AM »
I think the best world in that kirby game is the last one. So nostalgic!

esadajr

« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2012, 10:28:27 AM »
Good topic. At the beginning it is the novelty factor then it's like a toy you don't play with anymore.
Gaming since 1985

TR0N

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2012, 09:25:40 PM »
If xseed get's it out by augest for the u.s it was supose to come out here months ago,then the game keeps getting pushed back shesh !!!

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

storino03

« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2012, 09:04:04 AM »
They officially announced it August 17th, or something like that, so maybe hopefully probably, it is actually coming out!

SMF

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2012, 11:53:36 AM »
If xseed get's it out by augest for the u.s it was supose to come out here months ago,then the game keeps getting pushed back shesh !!!

Yea I know its been driving me buts. But its preordered and I'm ready for part 2. My fear is Pandoras Tower gonna come out for WiiU.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

TR0N

« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2012, 01:47:14 AM »

Yea I know its been driving me buts. But its preordered and I'm ready for part 2. My fear is Pandoras Tower gonna come out for WiiU.
Pandora's Tower came out in europe months ago but it sold poorly,so i doubt it will have a u.s release.I'm just concern with the last story and i hope it makes it this month.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:28:59 PM by TR0N »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Robknoxious1

« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2012, 03:08:25 AM »
In response to the thread title - I'm still playing on the Wii. I came LTTP to this generation. I've been a gamer since the days of the Atari 2600 but mainly stopped playing (except on rare occasions) from about 2001 to 2009 while my kids were young. I have a Wii and an Xbox 360 now but the Wii gets a lot more use by me and the rest of the family.

Right now I'm waiting on my pre-order of The Last Story and I just recently picked up Xenoblade which I'm loving. My youngest daughter loves it too but her attention span on games is kinda short. A few weeks ago she was crazy about Metroid Prime 3 but only got maybe 10% complete before moving on to some kids online game.

When I can't get to the TV I'm playing through my old copy of Dragon Slayer on my laptop.

meka

« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2012, 08:56:16 PM »
What's a Wii? Nintendo have been going downhill as a company since the SNES.

wilykat

« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2012, 02:43:19 AM »
I think it's later than SNES. ;)  N64 with OoT and MM were pretty good.

Robknoxious1

« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2012, 06:06:27 AM »
What's a Wii? Nintendo have been going downhill as a company since the SNES.
Well it was the sales leader this gen by a pretty large margin. And as far as the company goes they probably made more profit on just the balance board for Wii Fit than MS made off of Xbox, Xbox 360 and Kinect combined. Before I here "fanboy" screamed I own a 360 and a PS2.

Really if you're a fan of Nintendo's games there was probably more to love off Wii this gen than any other previous console (don't forget the Virtual Console and GameCube compatibility).