Author Topic: Rondo of Blood English Patch (PSP to TurboGrafx-CD).  (Read 31220 times)

Dicer

Re: Rondo of Blood English Patch (PSP to TurboGrafx-CD).
« Reply #450 on: August 30, 2014, 07:59:49 AM »
I've never bothered with Rondo patched over to English, what's the best version right now, I know there were several projects  last time I looked, if someone could kindly point me in the direction that would be great, pre-patched ready to go would be best, but whatever works.

Also, those printed CD's look awesome, might be worth looking into down the line.

Thanks in advance...

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #451 on: September 02, 2014, 03:21:38 AM »
The patch in the originating post is the one you want.

P.S. - don't ask for isos
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

dairugger

« Reply #452 on: September 20, 2014, 10:11:11 PM »
I was feeling a Dracula x itch and loaded it up on my psp and Im still impressed with this patch. thanks to all the people who've made games ive finally been able to play after someone went out of the way to do these projects. (Dracula X, Ys IV, Xak 1 & 2, Policenauts, and Night for his Ys work.)

btw was a instruction manual pdf ever translated and made available?

redunka

« Reply #453 on: August 31, 2015, 08:13:38 PM »
Sorry if I'm asking dumb question, but can it be possible to patch only text and leave original japanese voices? 

TripleDaGOD

« Reply #454 on: December 30, 2015, 12:03:04 PM »
I registered for the boards to let somebody know that the Stage Select code (X‐ X!V"Q) doesn't work in the patch. I have no idea if that's intended but I just wanted to make somebody aware of this.

Thank You very much for making this translation patch for all to enjoy.

Black Tiger

« Reply #455 on: December 30, 2015, 06:22:44 PM »
I registered for the boards to let somebody know that the Stage Select code (X‐ X!V"Q) doesn't work in the patch. I have no idea if that's intended but I just wanted to make somebody aware of this.

That cheat code confuses many people. Have you gotten it to work with the regular version and aren't entering " instead of ' ' ?
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

TripleDaGOD

« Reply #456 on: January 01, 2016, 01:31:41 PM »
I registered for the boards to let somebody know that the Stage Select code (X‐X!V"Q) doesn't work in the patch. I have no idea if that's intended but I just wanted to make somebody aware of this.

That cheat code confuses many people. Have you gotten it to work with the regular version and aren't entering " instead of ' ' ?

Yes I have. This code and I are very familiar via SotN.

I've tried it on an unpatched version and it works as intended. It may have something to do with the game being translated and the cheat no longer activating.

On top of that RoB doesn't have Quotation Marks as a symbol you can use to create a save file name so you can't confuse the two Apostrophes for a Quotation Mark anyway.

Bonknuts

« Reply #457 on: January 02, 2016, 03:37:11 AM »
Did you patch the ISO track yourself?

There were a couple of hackers that worked on this. I'm one of them, but I didn't specifically remove this feature. In fact, my involvement in this probably wouldn't have affected this. I'll take a quick look though.

dairugger

« Reply #458 on: January 04, 2016, 11:23:01 AM »
odd. i just tried the code and its not working for me either. I never tried it before. btw I used the latest patch.  another question tho, was a translated instruction manual ever made?

esadajr

« Reply #459 on: January 05, 2016, 08:39:23 AM »
I guess nobody cheats
Gaming since 1985

spenoza

« Reply #460 on: January 05, 2016, 01:32:34 PM »
Game's too fun to cheat at. Unlocking the levels isn't work.
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

TripleDaGOD

« Reply #461 on: February 01, 2016, 11:45:20 PM »
Did you patch the ISO track yourself?

That I did. Followed the instructions to the letter.

Game's too fun to cheat at. Unlocking the levels isn't work.

And you're right. I just like to have a file to play around with.

In hindsight, I'm glad I tried it because we now know it doesn't work and the necessary steps can be taken to not only fix it but preserve the game as is plus the work that makes it enjoyable for everyone.

Johnpv

« Reply #462 on: February 13, 2016, 01:51:55 AM »
Is there an updated link to the patch and readme file?  I only ask because the ones in the original post seem to be dead.  Hope that's ok to ask about.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #463 on: February 13, 2016, 02:07:40 AM »
Is there an updated link to the patch and readme file?  I only ask because the ones in the original post seem to be dead.  Hope that's ok to ask about.

If you want it already patched, shoot me a PM.  I may also have the original patch files as well.

Lost Monkey

« Reply #464 on: February 13, 2016, 08:28:29 AM »

In the original post, look at burntlasagna's signature - that link works...