Author Topic: Raffle: Sapphire ACD's! -------RAFFLE OVER - WINNERS CHOSEN!--------  (Read 1324 times)

Ji-L87

Re: Raffle: Sapphire ACD's!
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 08:14:26 PM »
...I heard that there were "copies" made of this game that are essentially photo copied artwork and burned CDs of the game. Has anyone seen one of these copies?  Is this fact or fiction?

I think the raffle is about these "reproductions" :D
Anyway, here is a comparison between the repro and the real thing.
However, the cover is different for these here, so can I assume they're part of another reproduction? I want to remember reading something about that here, before I got my membership...
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

neoxeno

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 11:25:51 PM »
I already have the disk but I only need the insert. Can I enter the raffle?
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

BlueBMW

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 02:53:14 AM »
These are the care4data pressed repro discs that have been floating around for a while now.  They are pressed cds so they will play perfect on original hardware.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

MotherGunner

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 05:11:32 AM »

The inserts are out there if you want to just print them out.  http://www.mediafire.com/?7al7uuk7nf3ja98

You may enter if you plan to raffle your disk off.  Thanks
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

neoxeno

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 06:51:20 AM »
Remove me from the raffle. I'll print them out. Thanks! :)

The inserts are out there if you want to just print them out.  http://www.mediafire.com/?7al7uuk7nf3ja98

You may enter if you plan to raffle your disk off.  Thanks
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 08:00:01 AM »
Wow can't believe so many people missed the original Sapphire giveaway! Now I feel guilty have 2 of them but one is for listening to the badass soundtrack in the car  :twisted:  8)
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Flare65

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 09:31:31 AM »
Wow can't believe so many people missed the original Sapphire giveaway! Now I feel guilty have 2 of them but one is for listening to the badass soundtrack in the car  :twisted:  8)

Why not just rip the tracks and burn them to CD-R?  The you wouldn't have a $400+ disc in your car.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 09:39:12 AM »
these arent originals, look up the epic sapphire boot giveaway last year, most members have a copy or two now thanks to BMW
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

BlueBMW

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 10:42:25 AM »
I kind of removed the original text from the first post of that thread.  Though I kept a copy if anyone was curious about what it said.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

MotherGunner

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2011, 04:18:14 AM »
Raffle is still on and I am pushing it out to 2 Dec to compensate for the lost time.

-MG

incrediblehark

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2011, 09:42:48 AM »

WOOOOOOOO!

Sparky

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2011, 12:14:11 PM »
Okay guys, I have two copies of Sapphire (colored pressed repros) to give away thanks to the generosity of BlueBMW who originally gave away the discs and Sparky who just provided the inserts to me free of charge for this raffle.  Thank you Guys!

I wish the guy who made up the inserts would come forward as i forget but i think he posted in Beamers original Sapphire thread... i only printed them so credit needs to be given to him as well.   

MotherGunner

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2011, 12:15:55 PM »
Okay guys, I have two copies of Sapphire (colored pressed repros) to give away thanks to the generosity of BlueBMW who originally gave away the discs and Sparky who just provided the inserts to me free of charge for this raffle.  Thank you Guys!

I wish the guy who made up the inserts would come forward as i forget but i think he posted in Beamers original Sapphire thread... i only printed them so credit needs to be given to him as well.

I believe Fudoh created the updated inserts and gave them to Beemer but I could be wrong.  But a solid Thank you to him as well!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:17:31 PM by MotherGunner »
-MG

Sparky

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2011, 12:20:00 PM »
Okay guys, I have two copies of Sapphire (colored pressed repros) to give away thanks to the generosity of BlueBMW who originally gave away the discs and Sparky who just provided the inserts to me free of charge for this raffle.  Thank you Guys!

I believe Fudoh created the updated inserts and gave them to Beemer but I could be wrong.  But a solid Thank you to him as well!

"Tobias" i looked back in the old thread. Hope i am right :P

MotherGunner

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
Sweet! 
-MG