Author Topic: WTT: Bikkuriman World  (Read 212 times)

kamiboy

WTT: Bikkuriman World
« on: May 07, 2012, 01:40:21 PM »

I bought a rare TG16 game and for some reason the seller had decided to include the above PC Engine game to make it a bundle.

I know this version has better graphics but I dont care, I like my inferior Master System copy. I dont want to sell this mind you, just trades. Also I am not familiar with the value of this or any of the games I list below, I have not researched them yet and you guys know better than me anyway. So disregard any lopsided trades.

Below is my TC want list, bear in mind I am only looking for complete copies (chip, case and manual. Cardboard box does not matter) and only the region version stated:

Bonk's Revenge - TG16
Legendary Axe II - TG16
New Adventure Island - TG16
Dungeon Explorer - TG16
Neutopia - TG16
Neutopia 2 - TG16
Cadash - TG16
Super Star Soldier - PCE
PC Genjin III - PCE

Out of the above I want Bonk's Revenge the most. Oh, and if anyone is interested that tin boxed RE4 is up for trade as well but I have another list of games I want to trade that for, PM me to find out.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:59:49 PM by kamiboy »

kamiboy

Re: WTT: Bikkuriman World
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 02:58:50 PM »
The deuce, how did this end up in the discussion part instead of the trade part?

These forum interfaces are not made with touch controls in mind. Could a mod pease move this to the trade subsection located below this one?

city41

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:08:55 PM »
Way to go kamiboy.

:)

But I did just learn that game was the very first PC Engine game. And is yet another strangely named Wonderboy.

kamiboy

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 11:51:38 PM »
It is a japanese launch game? Had no idea.

It is Wonderboy in Monsterland but rebranded with Bikkuriman characters. Another strange outcome of that Wonderboy deal between SEGA, Westone and Hudson.

soop

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 12:11:00 AM »
Balls.  I would have traded for that, but you don't want Japanese games, loose games, or any of the games I have!

kamiboy

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »
Why don't you throw on here a list of complete games that you have for trade, Japanese or otherwise. If there are no other takers and you have something that might interest me then I may take you up on it. I am actually looking for a few Japanese CD games (all usual suspect shooters, really) that I didn't throw on here because I was under the impression that CD games are worth too much to be traded for a TC title.

Anywaste, if it is not too much trouble just list them completes along with their regions.

soop

Re: WTT: Bikkuriman World (MODS: Please move to Sales & Trades)
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 12:54:41 AM »
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?action=post;msg=219220;topic=11501.0;sesc=709b0cbe05d80e8af49be5905edf42bf

There you go!  I honestly can't remember whether Sonson II was sold or not, I'll have to check.

kamiboy

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 01:08:07 AM »
Well, if that Super Star Soldier was boxed I would have taken you up on it, alas, no dice.

soop

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 01:11:37 AM »
Well, if that Super Star Soldier was boxed I would have taken you up on it, alas, no dice.

Rats.  Fair enough dude - I actually have that game loose because I bought a whole copy to get the box for my loose   copy!