Author Topic: kakutolives cleanup sale  (Read 143 times)

kakutolives

kakutolives cleanup sale
« on: May 15, 2012, 04:59:29 PM »
So im cleaning up and found out a couple of things that I had even forgotten i had stored. some of these are untested since i have had them stored for a while but they WERE working when I stored them. (i know the dingoo a320 works for a fact) also if for any reason something does not work, hit me up. I can refund you and even pay for the shipping back to me if it comes down to it

So here is the deal, instead of pricing them, shoot me an offer for what you want. No decent offer will be rejected. Just dont lowball me too much  :)
would prefer to deal with a member with some references if possible. I am a good buyer around here so just ask.
shipping will depend on the items. However I will try to stick to priority flat rate box shipping if possible to keep it cheap and easy for both the buyer and me. let me know if anything down here interests you.

if you want everything in one shot shoot me an offer too. chances are if its not too much of a lowball i will not say no.

Notes: Pangya is in excellent condtion
          catherine is in excellent condition as well
          bloody wolf is in good-very good condtion (depends on how picky you are.)
          guardian heroes advanced. is brand new and sealed.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 05:05:27 PM by kakutolives »
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)