Author Topic: stickers that came with bonks adventures  (Read 219 times)

rjardina

stickers that came with bonks adventures
« on: May 22, 2012, 12:49:24 AM »
Looking for the stickers that came with the original release of Bonk's Adventures, not used.

Thanks

SMF

Re: stickers that came with bonks adventures
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 05:00:38 AM »
Looking for the stickers that came with the original release of Bonk's Adventures, not used.

Thanks

Good luck as every kid in the world sees stickers and go ape shit to stick them on everything. I was smart tho i wasnt gonna use mine on a Trapper Keeper i was waiting to find something worth while, In fact i still havent found anything worth sticking them on.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Sparky

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 09:52:10 AM »
I remade these, and i have been sending these out with my spine label stickers for FREE... if you want them let me know i will send your way at no cost, only thing is they have been trimmed, if you want me to set it up exact on 1 sticker sheet i can but i have no time right now.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 12:26:14 PM »
Funny you should say that, I got a bonk sticker on the copy of Legendary Axe I got from a retro gaming store.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 02:10:41 PM »
Anyone got a pic?  Are they the stickers that I got with my "F*ck eBay Club" card, Spark?

Chris

Sparky

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 04:48:24 PM »
Anyone got a pic?  Are they the stickers that I got with my "F*ck eBay Club" card, Spark?

Chris

Ya Jib, they should officially come on one sticker sheet with 4 stickers on it, but if you got a couple bonks stickers from me it's probably from a scan off my bonks adventure sticker sheet.