Author Topic: RAFFLE: PC Engine Briefcase unit.  (Read 2078 times)

roflmao

Re: RAFFLE: PC Engine Briefcase unit.
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2012, 03:52:40 AM »
:clap: Roflmao- Congrats!! Wait, didnt you win my U.S. version YsIII raffle? You insanely lucky f***er!
Enjoy! btw have you beat Ys III yet?

No I haven't.  Well, not recently.  I had it bitd and beat it then, but I haven't beat it since receiving your copy.  I played pretty far into it when I first received it.  Then I started over when I picked up Ys III for the SNES so I could compare the two.  I'm a few levels in now.  I need to add this soundtrack to the TurboMusic library.  It rocks.  Thanks again!

turbokon

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2012, 01:55:33 PM »
Congrats bro:)
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

esteban

« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2012, 06:58:37 PM »
Ah, I missed the opportunity for this. Congrats to the bastard (roflmao) who won this.

Bastard.

|    | 

blueraven

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2012, 11:04:45 AM »
congrats roflmao
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

roflmao

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »
Thanks!  The AC adapter arrived for it today so I finally got to play with it!  I've never used a briefcase unit before and thought it didn't work at first.  But then I realized I had to switch both the IFU unit and the PCE on.  Derp!

Mathius

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »
Thanks!  The AC adapter arrived for it today so I finally got to play with it!  I've never used a briefcase unit before and thought it didn't work at first.  But then I realized I had to switch both the IFU unit and the PCE on.  Derp!

Don't take it personal. There are few in this world that are as smart as the brains in a PCE. Those chips and silicon are greater than the sum of their parts.  :P
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

SMF

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »

LOL Yea i had the same trouble when i first got mine lol. I turned it on and was like WTF I BOUGHT A BUSTED UNIT LOL. Then i noticed the flip up slide over power switch and felt like a dumbass lol.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

roflmao

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2012, 03:21:07 PM »
It is a pretty wonky switch.  But it makes me feel like I'm playing something badass from the 80s!

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2012, 12:26:25 PM »
Yeah, it's such a weird little switch!