Author Topic: 8Mbit Flash HuCard FAQ  (Read 2616 times)

esteban

Re: 8Mbit Flash HuCard FAQ
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2012, 03:41:12 AM »

Well, in the past two months this project has reached fruition! Yet one more thing to try and budget for...

gameofyou: how many Flash HuCards do you have left? Thanks in advance...
  |    | 

gameofyou

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2012, 03:52:34 AM »

Well, in the past two months this project has reached fruition! Yet one more thing to try and budget for...

I still have about 10 left from this first batch.  I'm not sure when I'll get time to make more, but I will make some more to keep on hand, when these sell out.

Also, I have made a very small update to the PC software.  The text-tip for the checkbox is changed to be less confusing.  Also, there is text stating when it is safe to disconnect the HuCard from USB (after download is complete).  For people that have already installed the original version, you can just copy the new "HuCard_8M.exe" over the original one.

esteban

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2012, 04:14:08 AM »

I still have about 10 left from this first batch.  I'm not sure when I'll get time to make more, but I will make some more to keep on hand, when these sell out.

Also, I have made a very small update to the PC software.  The text-tip for the checkbox is changed to be less confusing.  Also, there is text stating when it is safe to disconnect the HuCard from USB (after download is complete).  For people that have already installed the original version, you can just copy the new "HuCard_8M.exe" over the original one.

Thank you for the prompt response. 

|    | 

Dreamstate

« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2012, 05:09:55 AM »
Thanks for everyone's hard work on this stuff.  Facinating to read through. 
Check out my feedback.  I am Dreamstate on
Digitpress, AtariAge, NintendoAge, Sega-16, GameTZ, Racketboy
And Sir_Dreamstate on Ebay