NEC TG-16/TE/TurboDuo > Virtual Console TG/PCE Discussion

Magical Chase

(1/5) > >>

KnightWarrior:
I love this game, I would get it if its on the VC

Why hasn't it been released?? I been playing it on my DS though NitroGrafx

I know it's not the right way to play it...

chany60126:

--- Quote from: KnightWarrior on July 10, 2012, 02:36:06 AM ---I love this game, I would get it if its on the VC

--- End quote ---

The chances of that happening are not good. There are licensing obstacles to overcome as the game was made by Quest and not Hudson Soft. Moreover, many Turbografx games have actually dropped off the VC, not to mention Hudson was dissolved by Konami about 8 months ago...

DragonmasterDan:

--- Quote from: KnightWarrior on July 10, 2012, 02:36:06 AM ---I love this game, I would get it if its on the VC

--- End quote ---

Well, the game was developed by Quest who is now owned by SquareEnix, or at least their intellectual property would be. If they actually own the game is a mystery. Obviously Hudson is now owned by Konami, so if they owned the rights or partial rights, it would be a mess as well. Simply put, it's unlikely to show up on Virtual Console any time soon.

Samurai Ghost:
Doesn't really answer your question, but the PC Engine version of this game is a lot more affordable than the TG-16 version and just as good in my opinion.

Black Tiger:
Quest developed the game, but it may be owned by Palsoft or whoever published it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version