Author Topic: >>>WINNER CHOSEN! Bernie!<<< RAFFLE: SHOCKMAN - Closed  (Read 1344 times)

esadajr

Re: >>>WINNER CHOSEN! Bernie!<<< RAFFLE: SHOCKMAN - Closed
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2012, 10:11:50 AM »
Congratulations on wining Shabubibinman 2
Gaming since 1985

SMF

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2012, 10:50:30 AM »
Congrats Bernie. You'll enjoy this game.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »
Thanks everyone.  My stepson will like this one for sure!  He played my copy a few times and fell in love with it.  Been picking up quite a few for him as Christmas gifts.  This will be one of them.  :)

canada

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »
Thanks everyone.  My stepson will like this one for sure!  He played my copy a few times and fell in love with it.  Been picking up quite a few for him as Christmas gifts.  This will be one of them.  :)

what a cheap skate.. just give it to him today.. why do you need to wasit for xmas... cheap.

Firebomber7

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2012, 05:20:00 PM »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close....

Congrats Bernie!

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2012, 01:49:10 AM »
Thanks everyone.  My stepson will like this one for sure!  He played my copy a few times and fell in love with it.  Been picking up quite a few for him as Christmas gifts.  This will be one of them.  :)

what a cheap skate.. just give it to him today.. why do you need to wasit for xmas... cheap.

You know what canada?  You really are a sorry excuse for a human being.  I wasn't going to even respond to you, but felt the need to at least say kiss my ass bitch.  The child is 9..  Nine years old.  So, for him to have a bunch of Turbob on Christmas day will be exciting to HIM.  Do you understand that you moron?  He has enough to keep him busy until then, although none of this is really any of your business.  Why don't you just go the hell away?  Nobody here will ever deal with you, unless they do not know any better.  But, then of course, one of us will take care of that.  

On another note.  I deal with people from Canada every single day at work.  I have to say, I have NEVER met a big of an a$$hole as you from there.

And in closing...

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:54:41 AM by Bernie »

Firebomber7

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2012, 02:47:47 AM »
Thanks everyone.  My stepson will like this one for sure!  He played my copy a few times and fell in love with it.  Been picking up quite a few for him as Christmas gifts.  This will be one of them.  :)

Why do you bring people's families into this? That's beyond low, despite your beef with Bernie or anyone else.

I'm ashamed that people who say things like that are from the same place as me. Meet up at Blue's on Whyte?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:56:21 AM by Firebomber7 »

esteban

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2012, 03:36:47 AM »
Back on topic:

Congratulations, Bernie.

|    | 

T2KFreeker

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2012, 11:53:58 AM »

Why do you bring people's families into this? That's beyond low, despite your beef with Bernie or anyone else.

I'm ashamed that people who say things like that are from the same place as me. Meet up at Blue's on Whyte?

Because he's a Douche. Plain and simple. A Scumbag Assclown!

Back to the previously scheduled program, congrats Bernie. That's cool that your kid is going to get an amazing game for Christmas.  :wink:
END OF LINE.

geise

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2012, 11:11:32 PM »
Ignore feature works wonders.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2012, 07:25:13 AM »
Game has shipped Berndawg!  Let me know when it arrives!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.