Author Topic: Old Die Hard Gamefan and EGM mags  (Read 549 times)

Duo_R

Re: Old Die Hard Gamefan and EGM mags
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 06:02:13 PM »
Is this a raffle?
Add my YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Firebomber7

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 02:41:49 AM »
Is this a raffle?
Haha, no. I just thought it would be funny to post that. I mean, there have been a TON of raffles lately. Some of them even have people blindly trying to enter after the raffle has been done. That was kind of the point of my post; to show that it's going just a *bit* overboard. I get the feeling that people are joining this site just because of the raffles! At least one of the new guys is currently raffling off something decent (Bikkuriman World), so I give him credit for fully participating!

geise

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 10:18:38 AM »
No this is not a raffle.  It is first come first serve.  I have gathered all my Gamefan and EGM mags this weekend, and have been going through them for pc-engine stuff to scan before they get mailed out.  I know it's been more than a couple days from when I said I'd have a full list, but this is taking a tad longer than I thought to get sorted.  I also noticed that I'm missing some Gamefan mags from volumes 5-7.  I know I had them all.  I just need to see if they're just in another box or lost in the last couple of moves from the past 12 years.  If people already know of an issue they are wanting, just pm me and let me know.  All the issues are going to be giveaways, but I will probably charge shipping if it's more than a couple issues.  They start to weigh quite a bit, and with years of issues it can start to add up.  I've already had a few just tell me they want random issues of the magazines, while that's all fine and good, I need to know a number. 

incrediblehark

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 05:57:21 PM »
I'd be interested in what issues i don't have for both mags that aren't already spoken for if there is a line of first come first serve. I really only ever read old videogame magazines