Author Topic: Help me purchase the Wii U  (Read 172 times)

munchiaz

Help me purchase the Wii U
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
Money is tight right now, so i'm selling some things so i can fund my Wii U purchase. Shipping is not included in the price. If you buy multiple items i will give you a deal. Also, the orders need to be at least $10 to warrant me going to the post office. If you don't like a price on something, just send me an offer. Keep an eye out on this topic because i may be adding more items.  Thanks guys.

$20 Growlanser generations ps2 (not collectors edition CIB)
$15 SUper smash bros. melee (missing instructions)
$5 Meteos CIB
$2 sonic 2 (loose gen)
$2 NBA jam (loose gen)
$3 Sega Genesis model 1 (powers on but the picture is just static)
$ make an offer Sealed Nintendo gamecube wavebird controller
$ make an offer Sega activator in box (box is beat up)
$2 Sega Genesis 3 button controller ( i have a few of them)
$2 NES controller (i have a few of them)
$5 GE Audio / video switch
$5 The King of fighters soundtracks 94 - 13

$15 MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom
$15 MS-06f-2 Zaku II F2
( if you purchase both its $25)

Disk 1 has some scratches on it, but it plays fine. There is a lil dent on the back  

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:10:40 AM by munchiaz »

munchiaz

Re: Help me purchase the Wii U
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 06:00:16 PM »
Sold the wavebird

fraggore

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 12:17:24 AM »
Have to say i got to play on the wii u a few weeks ago, not that impressed it was a nice thing to hold in the hand but there doing nothing graphics wise a xbox or ps3 couldn't do games most of the games were either sequels or mario related and were a little bit on the boring side, and i was looking forward to play on it but i left the booth thing meh. 

might be fun for awile but the xbox 720, ps4 or a good new graphics card for my pc will be my next bit gaming perchess or and there is the ipad 4 mmm and a neo geo.

anyway good luck in the sales hope you enjoy your wii u.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

munchiaz

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 04:13:07 AM »
Have to say i got to play on the wii u a few weeks ago, not that impressed it was a nice thing to hold in the hand but there doing nothing graphics wise a xbox or ps3 couldn't do games most of the games were either sequels or mario related and were a little bit on the boring side, and i was looking forward to play on it but i left the booth thing meh. 

might be fun for awile but the xbox 720, ps4 or a good new graphics card for my pc will be my next bit gaming perchess or and there is the ipad 4 mmm and a neo geo.

anyway good luck in the sales hope you enjoy your wii u.

As of now the graphics will be good, but on the level of 360 and ps3. Its already known that the GPU and CPU are stronger.  It will take some time to fully take advantage of the hardware, but when developers do, the games will look better than 360 and ps3.  Do you remember how the games looked when the 360 first came out The graphics were only slightly better than the original xbox. It really wasnt until gears of war came out, that people saw the true potential of the graphics.

But honestly, graphics are really the last thing i care about. I really love my Wii because of the games. I think i will feel the same way about the Wii U