Author Topic: Star Breaker Space Ship Battles?? How to win??  (Read 198 times)

gbapalyer

Star Breaker Space Ship Battles?? How to win??
« on: November 03, 2012, 04:50:04 AM »
is there any trick how to win those space ship battles in star breaker? i cannot beat the second enemy ship. i use main cannon. i have the best equipment.
is it automaticaly equipped after purchase?
how to win this fight? iam at level 16 now.

thanks.
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

SignOfZeta

Re: Star Breaker Space Ship Battles?? How to win??
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 07:39:49 AM »
Hi, I saw your PM. I did in fact finish this game.

Its been a while though and I barely remember the space battles. I think what happens with them though, IIRC, is that it all comes down to the equipment you have. If you don't have the right stuff you can't win so you need to get the right stuff. I'd guess you still have business on one of the planets you can already go to.

BTW, there is a FAQ out there, somewhere. IIRC its crude and incomplete but is better than nothing.

gbapalyer

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 09:10:52 PM »
yeah i did everything the faq says and the last step was that i had to buy the upgrade for 9000. i cannot buy the other upgrades, i think its to early in the game. moneywise its not a problem but the game does not allow me to purchase them. i believe the second enemy ship can only be defeated with the main cannon, i only need one more shot to finish it but then everytime it blasts me to pieces...do these battles depend on luck?

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 06:04:27 AM »
Like I said, its been a while, but I don't think the space battles have anything to do with skill or luck. Either you're going to lose, indicating there is more to do in the area you are in, or you are going to win. I'm pretty sure there is zero technique involved.

The problem you are having seems familiar. I almost certainly had the same issue. I just can't remember that much about the game so I don't know what to tell you.

gbapalyer

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 05:12:53 PM »
ok, i did beat the second ship and the one after that. i had to talk with one guy at the space station to be able to beat the second ship. FAQ didnt say a word about it, but a japanese one clearly did. XD