Author Topic: Big boxes or jewel cases  (Read 906 times)

esteban

Re: Big boxes or jewel cases
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 09:23:46 AM »
LOL, nice to see people do enjoy my shitty vids. :P  But I am a solo act, there is no "them." :P  Well sometimes a friend is over, but 98% of my vids are just me.  And all are the real deal, with everything owned by me as well.

I love your videos. I just wish you would cater to my ridiculous whims and make mp3's of the tunes pumping out of your hardware. I AM SERIOUS. I would gladly host them, too, and include nice coverart, too.

|    | 

SuperDeadite

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 12:01:36 PM »
I could, but not sure how to actually do that...  As for recording I do it all via DVD recorder...
Well I can record on casette tapes too lol.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:03:35 PM by SuperDeadite »
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

filler

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 02:21:05 PM »
LOL, nice to see people do enjoy my shitty vids. :P  But I am a solo act, there is no "them." :P  Well sometimes a friend is over, but 98% of my vids are just me.  And all are the real deal, with everything owned by me as well.

Hi! I was just using the gender neutral pronoun to be safe but having watched a couple more of your vids I can safely say, "him" instead of them. You vids seem great! I'm jealous of the FM Towns and X68K stuff. I've wanted to get into that more but the closest I've gotten is my (currently non-working) Marty II so it's especially neat to see your stuff. I'll be watching them over the next few weeks for sure.

FYI: I am working on a couple scripts for Japanese PC games though. I finished 4th Unit and I've been picking away at Joker just a little bit. Just random stuff that caught Esperknight's attention.