Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 100727 times)

Dark Fact

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 09:21:52 AM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
f*cking A that site sucks, are all the videos people trying to be funny? Jesus that sucked ass, I hate these f*cking retards with video cameras who think they're whipping up comedy gold. I'll stick to bigboys.com where at least amongst the dipshit students you can find some good ol fashioned people getting hurt videos.

But the guy wasn't trying to be funny.  He really didn't know how to fly a copter.

And you know you can watch full episodes of TV shows on there, don't you?

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 09:25:09 AM »
f*cking A that site sucks, are all the videos people trying to be funny?  Jesus that sucked ass, I hate these f*cking retards with video cameras who think they're whipping up comedy gold.  I'll stick to bigboys.com where at least amongst the dipshit students you can find some good ol fashioned people getting hurt videos.

ANYTHING is on Youtube, from TV shows, music videos, gameplay videos and..........funny videos or people trying to attempt the funny. Search up anything, trust me it's not what you think. I know the site is swarming with stupid stunt videos, or those retarded ass Webcam singing videos that that stupid Numa Numa Kid spawned.

OMG That f*ckin' song is stuck in my head now...
Maia hii maia hoo....

bigboys.com is called break.com now.

Now actually there needs to be more gameplay videos on Youtube. For instance, I try to find Final Fantasy gp vids, they're all cheesy music videos with that annoying JPop on them.

Dark Fact

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 09:31:00 AM »
One of my friends who went to the Youtube site told me it was "masturbation central".  Mostly due to the fact there are a lot of videos with hot girls there. :roll:

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

GUTS

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 05:31:37 PM »
Ah I must have got unlucky then, I clicked "next video" a few times and all I got was stupid skits and shit, it was ungodly.

And that helicopter one is a classic, but I saw that ages ago on big boys or ebaum or something.  My personal favorite is the one where the lady is stomping the grapes for a news segment, then falls off the stage and starts making horrible, horrible sounds, man I actually cried laughing at that one.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006, 03:31:43 AM »

Obscure anime from 1984. Damn I could barely talk when that came out.

Dark Fact

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2006, 08:23:59 AM »
What's the best way to get rid of a dead whale? :shock:

And that, my friends, is my 100th post! 8)

esteban

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2006, 07:59:13 PM »
Ah I must have got unlucky then, I clicked "next video" a few times and all I got was stupid skits and shit, it was ungodly.

And that helicopter one is a classic, but I saw that ages ago on big boys or ebaum or something.  My personal favorite is the one where the lady is stomping the grapes for a news segment, then falls off the stage and starts making horrible, horrible sounds, man I actually cried laughing at that one.
DUDE! You know that I must see this video now. It sounds really disturbing from your description, but I'm hoping that it's not "broken neck death snorts" and just "ouch! that hurt" sounds.
  |    | 

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 01:29:11 AM »
Quote from: "stevek666"

DUDE! You know that I must see this video now. It sounds really disturbing from your description, but I'm hoping that it's not "broken neck death snorts" and just "ouch! that hurt" sounds.

Dude! Apparently you spent 2k4 on dialup. That's was like in the top 10 video of 2k4. Here it is...

Atlanta Grape Stomp

esteban

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 02:12:11 PM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Atlanta Grape Stomp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tVX1muRH5bA&search=Atlanta%20Grape
Hahahahah.  Yeah, as you can tell, I don't watch videos online or follow internet culture too closely :). I'm definitely "out of the loop", to put it mildly.

So, I watched the video. Crap, I don't like videos like that. I just feel bad for the lady. She was broken. Ouch.

I had much more fun watching the video of the idiot trying to fly a helicopter, despite the fact that he had no experience flying. He might have died in the crash -- but at least I did hear him moaning in agony :).

But, I have to thank you for providing the link! I had to see it. :)
  |    | 

GUTS

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 04:48:02 PM »
Haha well you should check out the girl on the bicycle getting smacked in the face by an RC car, that was probably my second favorite video and its not disturbing at al, just hilarious.  I'm sure Ninja Spirit knows which one I'm talking about, haha.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2006, 05:24:12 PM »
Not sure post the link and maybe it'll refresh my memory.

I don't know what this girl's trying to do, but she's.....sing (yawn) ing....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bring out the crutches, ice packs and bandages, there's more agony straight ahead right here on PAIN TV!

TR0N

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2006, 06:49:31 PM »
NinjaSpirit, right about the music videos being on there.

I was bored so i look up this classic from men at work.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2006, 08:37:03 PM »
Haha well you should check out the girl on the bicycle getting smacked in the face by an RC car, that was probably my second favorite video and its not disturbing at al, just hilarious.  I'm sure Ninja Spirit knows which one I'm talking about, haha.
Now... THAT's what I'm talking about!
  |    | 

esteban

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006, 08:40:36 PM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Not sure post the link and maybe it'll refresh my memory.

I don't know what this girl's trying to do, but she's.....sing (yawn) ing....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GYA9fv6vT6Y

Bring out the crutches, ice packs and bandages, there's more agony straight ahead right here on PAIN TV!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dOTz-h77HJE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cJJa_TrxZLM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VJx5B8Y1yP0
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FaVxZGHaFBU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pKqyPLnat2w
Hahahah! thanks ninja :). Oh man, that first video... that was like a really, really bad audition for American Idol. And the lady mentions that she has received lots of positive feedback. Unless this is an orchestrated joke by MOA (Masochists of America), I don't get it. :)

Now, time to check out the other videos...
  |    | 

esteban

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2006, 08:54:10 PM »
Quote from: "Tron"
NinjaSpirit, right about the music videos being on there.

I was bored so i look up this classic from men at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voBC5p741f0&search=Men%20at%20Work
Corny video, but a great song. Their albums were decent, I enjoyed nearly all of the songs, not just the Top 40 hits, though I haven't listened to them in many years.

Speaking of that song, have you ever tried Vegemite? It's friggin' intense -- super salty nasty brown sludge they scrape from the bottom of ???? -- and I wasn't a fan of it... even when I spread it really thin on a buttered roll. Definitely and acquired taste.
  |    |