Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 103955 times)

Tatsujin

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #510 on: April 05, 2007, 02:21:21 AM »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #511 on: April 05, 2007, 02:50:11 AM »

Thanks, that was f'n marvelous!  Honey's a real cutey too.  :dance:

Further proof that Bruce Campbell's the man.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Kitsunexus

« Reply #512 on: April 05, 2007, 11:21:43 AM »
For any aspiring musicians like me out there, check out this interview with legendary surf guitarist Dick Dale:

Black Tiger

« Reply #513 on: April 05, 2007, 01:35:18 PM »

When I read Kotaku's first post about Hudson's Japan HQ and those trains, as cool as it sounded, I never thought I'd get to see Kabuki ride one.  :D
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

guyjin

« Reply #514 on: April 05, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
unbelievable crazy shit :shock: :D

the explosion looks fake. and I think it would take a lot more dynamite(?) than that to generate a wave that size.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Keranu

« Reply #515 on: April 05, 2007, 02:32:57 PM »

When I read Kotaku's first post about Hudson's Japan HQ and those trains, as cool as it sounded, I never thought I'd get to see Kabuki ride one.  :D

Yes agree. Though I've seen this video before, I just recently found out that Hudson's HQ really does have a train that goes around it's building and other video game companies go to visit it. I also read that it's even coal powered!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #516 on: April 05, 2007, 03:18:56 PM »

Yes agree. Though I've seen this video before, I just recently found out that Hudson's HQ really does have a train that goes around it's building and other video game companies go to visit it. I also read that it's even coal powered!

And engineered by Kabuki!  :P

Hudson sure was good at pushing their mascots and franchises back in the day, kinda like Nintendo is the king of now.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

« Reply #517 on: April 05, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »
You know I would love to have mini-train cart races with Kabuki, that would definitely be a finer moment in my life. :)
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Bonknuts

« Reply #518 on: April 05, 2007, 05:02:20 PM »

Don't piss off your Turbo!

Bowl full of hucards.... I love it!

Keranu

« Reply #519 on: April 05, 2007, 07:06:11 PM »

HOLY CRAP! This is one of the greatest videos I have seen! Well, well done! You had me laughing out loud so hard when you were digging through a bowl of Turbo Chips with your spoon; the music and camera cut was overtly perfect! By the way, you gotta list the tunes you used in that game because I have no frickin clue where most of them come from, but they sound fantastic. And also, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT REMASTERED SONG FROM DOUBLE DUNGEONS!?!?!?!?!?! That was so badass!

Joe Redifer

« Reply #520 on: April 05, 2007, 07:31:49 PM »
Yeah the tune during the end titles was very familiar (and awesome), but I don't remember which game it was.

You had a great idea.  There are some things that could be improved but I don't like to criticize new videographers since I used to be one and I wouldn't like people criticizing me.  Also if I give out any tips then I would no longer be the only 1337 videographer out there!  Ha!  :)

Turbo D

« Reply #521 on: April 05, 2007, 09:58:32 PM »
Ya that video was Bad ASs!!! LMFAO  :lol:

I think that song in the end is from neutopia.

Keranu

« Reply #522 on: April 06, 2007, 07:28:15 AM »
Yeah the tune during the end titles was very familiar (and awesome), but I don't remember which game it was.
It's from Double Dungeons, I really want to know where he got that version of the song!

Quote from: Joe
You had a great idea.  There are some things that could be improved but I don't like to criticize new videographers since I used to be one and I wouldn't like people criticizing me.  Also if I give out any tips then I would no longer be the only 1337 videographer out there!  Ha!  :)
There are a few parts in the editing that could've been touched up, but only the best videos are made like that. If this was professionally made, I probably wouldn't have liked it nearly as much.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #523 on: April 06, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
awesome!!  thanks guys!

Turbo Madness 16

Ya that video was Bad ASs!!! LMFAO
Bowl full of hucards.... I love it!
This is one of the greatest videos I have seen!

:oops: -Thank you so much!

SO yeah this is my 6th video so far on youtube or anywhere on the net- so I'm pretty much a n00b, I get shit for it from some of my buds about the cheesiness of the gamepad scene, oh well- lolz

Music used in the movie: Intro sound was from Air Zonk(duh), eerie music at the beginning is from Shockman, Then came a couple of cinema scenes from Ninja Gaiden, then more Shockman with the choking/death scene.  The ending was from............

It's from Double Dungeons, I really want to know where he got that version of the song!

From Pcenginefx.com's forums of course...lol

just scroll down to double dungeons, and one of the tracks is that bad ass remix/improvement/coolness!  Thanks to paranioa Dragon!

I always enjoyed the music of double dungoens.

Thanks again for the comments!!

PS: special thanks goes to toneman for the shot of Riot Zone, it was originally from his youtube video of Riot Zone...lolz!!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:54:31 AM by turbo_sage »

Keranu

« Reply #524 on: April 06, 2007, 09:27:10 AM »
just scroll down to double dungeons, and one of the tracks is that bad ass remix/improvement/coolness!  Thanks to paranioa Dragon!
Thanks! Now the next question is, where on Earth did he get that arranged track!?