Author Topic: Uncommon pc gaming stuff Powerramp Arcade stick Silent Hill 2 etc FS FT  (Read 147 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Items are for sale or trade.  Make me a offer. Trade wise I will take TG-16/Pce stuff. On trades buyer person ships first, and gets tracking and insures their package (sorry, last couple of trades I made here, the other partys agreed to ship at same time then did not do so and waited until my stuff arrived, so not doing that again unless I just know you well enough that I don't mind shipping first in general).

I have a ton of controllers and accessories for pc, so I figured I might as well unload a few here or there that I dont need. As is I have 4 arcade sticks, so going to let the Powerramp one go. Its programmable, uses normal or AT keyboard ports. It has a default mode, and can also be programmed, letting you assign its different buttons for the keys on your keyboard. Mame and emu people seem to love this stick, though it is quite rare these days as Actlabs did not seem to make many of them. I have already done the button mod so that you can play games like Mortal Kombat 3 Dos and others using the default button mode without having to worry about a button/keyboard key conflict.

Some games did not like the way the standard buttons were assigned at default, so it required two buttons wires to be swapped to get a better default 6 button control scheme. I have put maybe 10-15 hrs on this thing at the most. I am the original owner. Stick is faily good construction. Buttons and stick are micro switch based, and to be honest its a bit better then my Hori Tekken 6 stick I modded construction wise. I should note, some people liked to buy this stick and take out the pcbs to use in their Mame cabs and custom bartops since it was a easy wire up.

Silent Hill 2 pc. Box has some wear. Bottom area where the sticker/seal is, it appears the seal was reapplied. Disc and manual are in great condition. Regardless of the bottom seal being reapplied, game box displays well on a shelf. This one has evidently become popular and more uncommon over the years on Pc, and seems to fetch 80 bucks on up in the used market and over $150 new. I don't really want to ask for crazy money for it though. I figure if someone is interested, just make me a offer and we can go from there. moved to ebay

Shadow of Destiny and that Contra/Castlevania Collectors set for Pc. Boxes have wear, disc etc are in very good condition. moved to ebay

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:00:52 AM by ProfessorProfessorson »