Author Topic: Question about homebrew sales  (Read 686 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Question about homebrew sales
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 02:57:55 AM »
Motoroader was also lots of fun with friends bitd. People testing it out today on their own and dismissing it haven't experienced the full game.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

esteban

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 11:18:59 PM »
Motoroader was also lots of fun with friends bitd. People testing it out today on their own and dismissing it haven't experienced the full game.

TRUTH.

So true, in fact, that it was necessary to revive this sad, sad thread.

|    | 

kiketonto

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 05:43:28 AM »
The majority of orders have been to the USA, Canada, France, and Japan... predictable results. Copies have also gone to Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Germany, the Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Portugal, Mexico, Argentina, and a large number, interestingly enough, to Spain (probably due to the Spanish translation). I'm hoping that by giving props to Insanity on the back of the manual that it brought in some sales for Aetherbyte, but only Arkhan would know about that. The most interesting sale we had was to an employee of Incredible Technologies... the folks who brought us Battle Royale. :)
One of that comes to home and, sorry but I played it in english!
Let my ask in forums here in Spain about it.

The most interesting sale we had was to an employee of Incredible Technologies... the folks who brought us Battle Royale. :)

Did the Incredible Technologies employee ask you any questions about how to make a good game?
HAHAHA!