Author Topic: Explosions at Boston Marathon.  (Read 1139 times)

rag-time4

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon.
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2013, 08:09:55 PM »
Sadler, please check out these pics of explosion 2. Top pic is pre-blast, bottom is post-blast. Bottom pic appears to be heavily doctored (blurred) but I'm confident we can see the white/grey backpack in your pic still intact behind the tree. There is a piece of a shredded black backpack near the man's foot in the middle of the street on the right side of the pic.

http://www.infowars.com/is-this-the-second-boston-bomb-just-moments-before-it-exploded-2/

EDIT ~ Looks like the latest news is that official suspect 2 has a throat injury and may not be able to talk. Surprise, surprise http://www.infowars.com/official-boston-bombing-suspect-suffers-throat-injury-may-not-be-able-to-talk/
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 08:24:00 PM by rag-time4 »

NightWolve

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2013, 10:35:16 PM »
So there ya go... White Christian extremists that wanted to terrorize our government into lowering taxes on tax day struck again! You wish, that is... Sadly, NPR, ABC, CNN, etc. and the general Michael Moores of politics didn't get the Timothy McVeigh bomber(s) that they were hoping for! And preferably with a Facebook or Youtube account that "Liked" pages by Fox News, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, etc. ... Awwww. :(

Give it a rest and grow the f*ck up. Lord knows the "other" side doesn't have a slanted agenda. And that's just the thing: there is no "other side". Stop playing that bullshit "us vs. them" game. You f*cking idiots are the reason politics in our country is such f*cking horseshit. The rest of us wish you'd stop slinging shit and put your dicks away long enough to be reasonable and get something done.

Just go f*ck yourself, a$$hole! Never liked you anyway, so f*ck it, I'll break civility too seeing you didn't give a f*ck either. Evidently, calling out bullshit by hacks masquerading as reporters is playing a "us vs. them" bullshit game in his world and left him all butt-hurt... I'm sorry, but no, disgusting Far Left hacks that are expert agitators, malcontents, demonizers, etc. are the reason politics in this country is such horseshit! Even before the bodies are counted, they're thinking of the Rahm Emanuel "Never let a good crisis go to waste" approach to see if they can pin an event like this on their political adversaries on the Right! They need to vigorously get called out on it and f*cking STOP doing it! Hell, even natural disasters are fair game to exploit in this manner (see Hurricane Katrina) for these people!

From my earliest memory, you saw it with B.J. "Bubba" Clinton and the Timothy McVeigh bombing where he tried to pin the terrorist attack on Talk Radio, alluding to Rush Limbaugh. Last time it was the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the media pretending that cross hair images on districts when it comes to campaign sites had somehow begun with Sarah Palin, yet democrats had started the use years ago, all this so that they could make insinuations that the shooter was somehow a fan of hers and this might've had an influence on his actions! This allowed them to gleefully keep repeating Sarah Palin's name in the same report on a deadly shooting against a politician! Never mind the general blame they tried to assign to "partisan voices" and the "tone" and so forth to intimidate conservatives/republicans in their opposition to democrats (who had full control at the time) with this insinuation that passionate debate and argument might've had something to do with the shooting, etc. But when the shooter turned out to be a pothead nutjob, they started to back off on exploring his motivations, much like now with these two terrorists since they didn't fit the mold of what they were hoping for (right-wing anti-tax/government Christian "teabaggers"), etc.

One of the WORST cases was something I mentioned earlier with ABC News and the Batman-opening massacre where a shooter shot up 72 people, killing 12... ABC's team with Brian Ross didn't bother to first check with any official Tea Party organization after googling and matching up the shooter's name to a Tea Party member. He repeated Tea Party in this report several times. So, you're a political organization trying to win elections, you had a media constantly accusing you of racism, violent thoughts/motive, etc. and now you've got a report about a nutjob that shot up 72 people in a theater and your political organization is mentioned right along with this horrible event! Pretty damaging/slanderous to say the least! So egregious was how Ross did it and how he corrected himself ~2 hours later, that Jon Stewart, the Far Left's bad boy actually called them out on it! I've linked this elsewhere because I was so impressed that a hack like him actually showed some intellectual honesty here:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/07/24/jon-stewart-slams-brian-ross-what-story-does-guy-have-blow-get-troubl
"JON STEWART, HOST: There is one area of this mess that I think is also worthy of comment, and it's the subject of our new segment: “What Story Does a Guy Have to Blow to Get in Trouble at ABC?"

That was all some context, but the overall point is I'm DISGUSTED by it and I sure as hell am gonna speak up about it! Call it whatever the f*ck you want and make whatever flimsy counter-accusations that you want, but you're not gonna f*cking intimidate me, a$$hole!

Nothing's more sickening than the "Ha Ha! He's a muslim" bullshit. And, for the record, it would've been just as sickening to hear "Ha Ha! He's a white Christian nut job."

From his comments above, this a$$hole is either a f*cking hack or ignorant! THAT is almost exactly what I am responding to and am completely disgusted by, the "Please be a white Christian nut job!!! Please!!"! But he's seemingly trying to flip the valid criticism back at the critic by characterizing what I did as, "Haha, he's a muslim bullshit!" No, you sorry f*ck, this is more like, "Sorry, you monumental a$$holes in the MSM, you didn't get the right-wing, Christian Tea Party member that you f*ckfaces were so gleefully hoping for even before there were any facts on ground, let alone the bodies counted!!! Better luck next time, a$$holes!" "For the record," you say ? Where the f*ck have you been ??

Link Sources: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2013/04/19/suspected-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-appears-have-been-obama

*MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Blames NRA For Slowing Down Investigation In Boston Bombing
*NPR Heavily Hints Boston Was Bombed by 'Anti-Government Right-Wing Individuals' Who Love Hitler
*Boston Bombing: NYT Reports, National Journal Speculates On 'Right-Wing, Antigovernment Extremist Groups'
*CNN Claims Pressure Cooker Bombs Somehow ‘Signature’ of Extreme Right Terrorists
*Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'
*MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ‘Far Right’ May Be Responsible For Boston Attack

So above is a collection of CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NY Slimes, etc. playing the "Haha, hope he's a white, right-wing nut" game or exploiting it in another way with the NRA. So for f*ckface jlued686 to sort of play stupid, accuse me of playing a "Ha Ha! He's a muslim" game in response to the above outrages by news organizations and general Far Left hacks on the Internet, acting and sounding like this is the first of it he has encountered either shows ignorance or a hack nature. My reaction is to all the links I pasted above, what I am seeing, some history and it is sure as hell is a valid one!

You wanna tell somebody to "grow up," tell those people, you f*cking a$$hole! Journalists/Reporters that have jobs at big news organizations and far more power to "sling shit" at others than little ole f*cking me! You know what, yeah, I'm leaning far more towards the hack explanation. If he was just ignorant, he wouldn't put forward this "Ha Ha! He's a muslim!" characterization. He would have to already understand what motivated people to respond in such a way and he's dismissing ANY legitimacy of the rationale for it being a hack. He's playing defense for the behavior before the terrorists were fully identified while acting like he's a "middle of the roader" to boot. Seriously, f*ck you cunt!

They got the guy. Let's be happy.

Yeah, I'm happy that they got both of the bastards! Who the f*ck wouldn't be besides anti-American types ?? But, I'm also happy or rather relieved that my corrupt, hackish news media will no longer be able to demonize me, my political party of choice, philosophy, belief system, etc. over this incident like they were hoping for! Yeah, I can be happy for that too! And I AM gonna speak up about it because it's wrong, juvenile, disgusting, etc. regardless if it makes hacks like you butt-hurt! Anyway, f*ck that "middle of the roader" noise that you're putting out. Sell that bullshit to somebody else. You being one of the hacks constantly butt-hurt about the very existence of Fox News tells me all I need to know. The TV media landscape needs *more* Fox News networks to balance out and fight back against the dominance of the Left in the others!

Sorry for my "Fighting Street" worthy rant, but in a time like this, the last thing I want to see is snarky partisan bullshit.

So toughguy f*ckface gets his own "snarky partisan bullshit" (and GENUINE bullshit at that) in before crying about it. Well, you inspired a hell of a lot more, congrats!

To be completely honest, one of the things that pisses me off most about this is the desire to pin this on some group. Seriously, it doesn't f*cking matter. Christian? Muslim? Hindu? Atheist? White? Black? Brown? It doesn't f*cking matter. Look at what happened for what it is: a couple of f*cks decided to kill innocent people.

DISGUSTING is the right word and I'm not gonna stand for it! We deserve better than a corrupt, hackish news media trying to demonize conservative/Christian/republican political adversaries as, literally, enemies of the state, bombers, and/or assassins-in-waiting, just needing a little push from Talk Radio and/or Fox News per all their bullshit insinuations, etc. They think they're funny with that bullshit too, but they just build up all the more disgust for themselves!

Remember the Virginia Tech massacre ?? He was a Korean guy, and YEAH, that had ZERO bearing in what he did! It *might've* if he was from N. Korea, but he wasn't it! The White, the Black, the Brown has no bearing so I agree there. There was nothing for the media to exploit in that case to beat up on what it considers its political opposition other than to raise gun control/grabbing issues. However, ideology, belief system, etc. can have some role, so I don't totally agree with you there in a blanket dismissal of such factors. But if you're gonna f*cking do it as a news organization, be f*cking accurate about it rather than forward partisan "wishful hopes" about who you want the culprit to be!

Trying to use this to prop up your own belief structure isn't ok.

I dunno if you directed that at me as well, but that's not the case, and that's only if you buy the boatload of bullshit that f*ckfaces like jlued686 are trying to spin in defense of what happened here! He's not the only one:

http://twitchy.com/2013/04/19/backpedal-palooza-left-no-longer-wants-to-speculate-about-bombers-motives/

"Salon news contributor David Sirota has fingers crossed for white male marathon bomber"

The pack-pedaling hypocrite then tweets, "Tweets/emails celebrating fact that suspects are (allegedly) Muslim suggests many white people were hoping that was the case. Question: Why?—"...

I doubt celebrating is the right word, extreme relief is more like it if you're on the Right in that these disgusting Far Left hacks in the media will no longer be able to collectively pin this event on you! But, in order to deter pushback, slapping them back hard for what they were doing before, they're responding with a sort of reverse accusation thinking they're f*cking slick, like f*ckface jlued686 here!

I see this f*cking shit all the time by these ultra-partisan a$$holes! Take that neo-Nazi that shot like 7 people in a Sikh Temple or something, another recent example. I was looking at a Yahoo News article about it and there was a political robot (likely) in the Comments section constantly posting prepared talking points like this:

"Fox News, the chickens have come home to roost!"
"Sarah Palin, lock and reload!"
"Rush Limbaugh, the right-wing rhetoric and its deadly consequences"

You get the idea... To make sure stuff like that stayed at the top of the Comments section, as I said, some kind of bot was used because it'd get re-posted quickly and would alternate in content, in this case, between the usual Enemies' List of the Far Left (Fox News, Rush, Sarah, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, etc). I'm sure there was a lot of that kind of shit beyond what I caught with Newsbusters for this Boston event, so I don't need to drag this point on further, but yeah, I wanna give a detailed perspective on my experiences here given f*ckface's reaction. f*ckface strikes me as one of those types that plays the "See No Evil" game when it's the Left, then plays a "You're the divider! No YOU are the divider! YOU YOU YOU!" game when it's the Right, etc.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:36:32 PM by NightWolve »

KingDrool

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2013, 03:33:48 AM »
Just...f*cking...wow...

Oh look, some PMs from Nightwolve. This is going to be a fun - and tedious - day.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

retroguy

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2013, 06:17:00 AM »
I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.

KingDrool

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2013, 06:25:01 AM »
Ha! Really!

I feel bad for contributing to this thread getting out of hand. I've already apologized to Nightwolve for coming out guns blazing, and admitted I should've handled it better, though I doubt he cares at this point. Anyway, there's enough shitty things going on in the world without contributing to negativity on an internet forum.

Back to it...

I had to sit in a waiting room this morning with only a newspaper to pass the time, and wound up reading a lot about these two f*ckwits. As much as I'd like to see him burn, I'm glad they took the younger guy alive. Not that anything he says will make his idiotic actions seem reasonable, but I would like to know more specifically why they chose that particular target.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

retroguy

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2013, 06:44:56 AM »
While I in no way sympathize with or condone what he did, I feel just a teensy bit sorry for him because all indications are that he was a good kid who was bullied into this by his older brother. It's kind of tragic if you think about it. The worst part is the politicians who want to label him an "enemy combatant" so he won't have any legal rights whatsoever and we can do anything we want to him and get away with it. If we do that, we would be no different from the regimes we claim to be better than. If we want to be able to claim the moral high ground, we need to play by the rules and try this guy fairly, regardless of what he did.
I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Sadler

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2013, 07:42:48 AM »
Trying to use this to prop up your own belief structure isn't ok.

I dunno if you directed that at me as well, but that's not the case, and that's only if you buy the boatload of bullshit that f*ckfaces like jlued686 are trying to spin in defense of what happened here!

To be clear, my post wasn't directed at you. I didn't see you saying "Hell yeah! Muslims did this!" I have however seen lots of people say that (not on this site), as well as lots of people praying it would be some right wing a$$hole. I find both sides equally disgusting. And with that, I'm out of this thread. :)

rag-time4

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 01:25:16 PM »
Sadler, please check out these pics of explosion 2. Top pic is pre-blast, bottom is post-blast. Bottom pic appears to be heavily doctored (blurred) but I'm confident we can see the white/grey backpack in your pic still intact behind the tree. There is a piece of a shredded black backpack near the man's foot in the middle of the street on the right side of the pic.

http://www.infowars.com/is-this-the-second-boston-bomb-just-moments-before-it-exploded-2/

EDIT ~ Looks like the latest news is that official suspect 2 has a throat injury and may not be able to talk. Surprise, surprise http://www.infowars.com/official-boston-bombing-suspect-suffers-throat-injury-may-not-be-able-to-talk/
Just to add something to the post-blast shot of explosion 2... the light-colored object behind the tree, on the ride side and partly obscured by the tree, may be the pants of a person wearing a black shirt/sweater. At first I thought it was the backpack of suspect 2, but the more I look at it, it looks like pants of a person.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
This is a stupid f*cking argument. Everyone knows the god damned GoBots did it. Anything else is a cover up to hide the fact we have actually been invaded by terrorist from Gobotron.

rag-time4

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2013, 02:01:04 PM »
Nightwolve... nice links. That really was a pathetic display by the leftist media. Aggressively biased from the beginning. Allegations of the Boston Bombers being tied to Saudi Arabia were based on reported 'official statements from law enforement sources' that were coming out early on.

A friend of mine and I have started following these incidents closely since Sandy Hook, spending a lot of time looking at this one as well as the Chris Dorner manhunt in Los Angeles a few months ago. It's apparent that 'official law enforcement sources' put out misinformation every time. Even after the surveillance video was released by government officials with the two brothers carrying backpacks, they were intially unidentified. After being identified, government officials initially lied about having any contact with them. After pressure was applied, government officials decided to admit that there was a meeting a few years ago with the older brother but as of now are denying any further involvement or contact with the brothers, while the mother says that FBI has been in constant contact and surveillance.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2013, 05:13:02 AM »
This is a stupid f*cking argument. Everyone knows the god damned GoBots did it. Anything else is a cover up to hide the fact we have actually been invaded by terrorist from Gobotron.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2013, 05:58:06 AM »
HA HA!