Author Topic: Game room tour using Extron both analogue and digital  (Read 493 times)

Green Beret

Game room tour using Extron both analogue and digital
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:01:23 AM »
You can check my set up and let me know your thoughts about it. Of course a PC Engine DUO R is a major toy in there!

Thanks

Gypsy

Re: Game room tour using Extron both analogue and digital
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:56:08 AM »
Can't wait for Zeta to find this thread, or maybe Ark.

Green Beret

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 10:09:16 AM »
Can't wait for Zeta to find this thread, or maybe Ark.
I hope you like it.

Gypsy

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 10:22:39 AM »
I did not click the link so I have no opinion either way. Hopefully you like your game set-up though.

I not too long ago put my switches away (including a big extron) and only leave a handful of consoles out at a time. I just like that there isn't such a cord pit that way.

Green Beret

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:44:50 AM »
I did not click the link so I have no opinion either way. Hopefully you like your game set-up though.

I not too long ago put my switches away (including a big extron) and only leave a handful of consoles out at a time. I just like that there isn't such a cord pit that way.
Your set up sounds good too! Very soon I will move to another temporary house and I will do the same as you. I can’t wait to move to the next permanent room though,  after 2 years maybe. It will be GAME room from the ground up with all special order furniture and a proper cable management. All 16 consoles or more will be up and running and every game will be there to pick without digging between games.