Author Topic: Md 68k and hu6280 comparison  (Read 8732 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Md 68k and hu6280 comparison
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2013, 07:49:46 PM »
crying and stuff....

This is basically being discussed in your other thread. You prob didn't get the memo since you were too busy making a new Neo forums account to sneak back in with. You should check the other thread pedobrah.
rehashing of deadman_94s material

Didn't you do this on the other thread already?

Dude I don't f*cking know just bash me in the other thread I'm so confused.  Who the f*ck is deanman 94?  Why do you have so many internet battles with people and assume I know them?  How long has this been going on? The world is not out to get you!!! You just have all these issues with people?  Anger dude, right or wrong anger is causing you a lot of issues and money.

The guy from the same raffle you were also banished from. Even if you're not ripping that guy off directly, it still shows how unoriginal you are. For trying to be a forum troll, that makes you pretty bottom rung when you sound like a repeat of last weeks loser.

I'm not trying to be anything, seriously it's all in your head.  You have this pre packaged rant in you head and apply it to anyone who pisses off, me, the long list of names you can rattle off without a hint of hesitation (holding many grudges), and your wife.  Again, bash me all you want, keep loved ones close.

Why do you keep coming back to this thread, don't you have that one named specifically after you to play in?

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2013, 07:54:38 PM »
crying and stuff....

This is basically being discussed in your other thread. You prob didn't get the memo since you were too busy making a new Neo forums account to sneak back in with. You should check the other thread pedobrah.
rehashing of deadman_94s material

Didn't you do this on the other thread already?

Dude I don't f*cking know just bash me in the other thread I'm so confused.  Who the f*ck is deanman 94?  Why do you have so many internet battles with people and assume I know them?  How long has this been going on? The world is not out to get you!!! You just have all these issues with people?  Anger dude, right or wrong anger is causing you a lot of issues and money.

The guy from the same raffle you were also banished from. Even if you're not ripping that guy off directly, it still shows how unoriginal you are. For trying to be a forum troll, that makes you pretty bottom rung when you sound like a repeat of last weeks loser.

I'm not trying to be anything, seriously it's all in your head.  You have this pre packaged rant in you head and apply it to anyone who pisses off, me, the long list of names you can rattle off without a hint of hesitation (holding many grudges), and your wife.  Again, bash me all you want, keep loved ones close.

Why do you keep coming back to this thread, don't you have that one named specifically after you to play in?

Same reason as you I suppose, moving back to my thread. 

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2013, 03:18:10 AM »
STATUS: What cruel fate is this? Having barely ventured beyond the confinement of this thread, I find myself behind bars once more, only to press my flesh against cold steel in a desperate attempt to peek at greener pastures?

What cruel fate is this?
  |    | 

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2013, 05:57:30 AM »
Jesus Christ, I'm just trying to read this thread for technical knowledge so I can actually do some port work. What the hell does the MD vs PCE argument have to do with anything?