Author Topic: -Closed- Raffle time again!  (Read 1136 times)

TR0N

Re: Raffle time again!
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2013, 11:50:28 PM »
Id sign up,but i all ready own a cmvs 2-slot.Still one of these day i like to switch to a 1-slot.

Got a spare MV-1F, wanna trade? :wink:
Not unless it's consolized  :wink:

No it's stock, but that's the best part. You can consolize it the way you want! Don't have to worry about the outputs or the power button being in a bad spot. You can put them where YOU want them!  :P

Seriously though, I've just been looking for a two slotter for a while. I could care less about if its consolized or not, I've got a cab! :mrgreen: I'm mostly interested in one for the convenient onboard memory card slot.
Never mind then,i don't know any electronics when i bought the 2-slot years ago it was consolized for me.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 03:05:06 PM »
Take my name out of the raffle, the cabinet I went to go get had a accident on the freeway (quite literally flew out of the  truck). No one was hurt thankfully. If this is still up for raffle if I win this super gun then cool. Otherwise best of luck to the entrants.

allyourblood

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2013, 04:04:39 PM »
I always wanted to get one of these and "consolize" it. Then I remembered I'm lazy. Then I bought an AES. Then I remembered the games cost too much. Then Maggie laughed. She's such a little trooper.

Not in, but wanted to say thanks Mishran, for your generosity. Some lucky Professor is going to be very happy I imagine!

I mean entrant.
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

fraggore

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 05:40:38 AM »
I try to refrain from int'l shipping when possible because I've had items go missing during the trip, both inbound and out. Last incident was a few months ago when a Turbo Booster I sold to a fella in Canada went missing (I'm assuming...) after it crossed the border. I've lost money from such in both shipping costs and merchandise.

If you want one that bad, I could sell you one of my 1FZ boards, but I won't take responsibility if it gets lost in transit. The board is a JP board, so if you need English language in games you'll need to change the BIOS.
[/quote]

That's a shame I have been really lucky with importing goods only had 1 parcel go missing. As for the neogeo been looking at a few on eBay they seem to be going for a more reasonable price at the moment if I can't get hold of one I will tap you up mate.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

GohanX

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2013, 09:08:21 AM »
Best. Raffle. Ever.

Mishran

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2013, 11:28:31 AM »
Best. Raffle. Ever.

Personally, I think Blue's Turbo Duo raffle still wins that praise... Who in their right mind raffles off a Duo??? Blue, that's who! Everyone here knows he isn't in his right mind. :P

Opethian

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2013, 11:44:48 AM »
awesome raffle! already have a (c)MVS so don't count me in! just giving kudos!

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

wmacmonagle

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2013, 04:31:54 PM »
Kind of you mishran!! Nice raffle!  Dont count me in !! Good luck to everyone!!!

Later my friend!!!!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

GohanX

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2013, 03:34:04 AM »

Personally, I think Blue's Turbo Duo raffle still wins that praise... Who in their right mind raffles off a Duo??? Blue, that's who! Everyone here knows he isn't in his right mind. :P

It's pretty close, but I'd take a MVS + Sam Shodown 2 over a Duo.

Please don't ban me :(

esteban

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2013, 03:49:10 AM »

|    | 

Mishran

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2013, 04:18:07 AM »

My hero!

xelement5x

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2013, 05:43:25 AM »
Awesome raffle!  I just got a MV-1F like a couple weeks ago so no need for one here, but kudos to you!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2013, 04:41:37 AM »
Who ever get's this I hope really builds their MVS collection.  It has to be my favorite system and has never once got old for me.  SS series alone is worth mastering.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Mishran

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2013, 10:05:45 AM »
Ok guess I'll end this today since only one person qualified all this time. If you still want this Mike, just pm me your address and I'll ship it to you.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:48 AM »
Ok guess I'll end this today since only one person qualified all this time. If you still want this Mike, just pm me your address and I'll ship it to you.

I would rather opt out of this raffle until you can make things right in the other thread. I really am sorry about the bullshit you are having to deal with with the ex, but it wasn't right how you treated Eric and how you are handling the sale. People here are not to blame for what is going down with your ex, and people here do want to help you out, but not when you treat them badly.