Author Topic: WTB: NES boxed system, NES everdrive, turbo everdrive, sega master everdrive  (Read 237 times)

tg16manaic

Hi. I'm looking to buy a boxed NES system, preferably in great shape. Also looking for a NES everdrive to go with it. I also wanna buy a turbo everdrive, and sega master everdrive. If anyone has these items for sale, please let me know.

....i also would consider buying a sega genesis system with everdrive or a SNES with everdrive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:42:46 AM by tg16manaic »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Best one IMO is the N64 ED.  :)  I love mine!

tg16manaic

cool, thats good to know, but for now my goal is NES, SMS, TG16 all with everdrives and then maybe adding Genesis and SNES. N64 is too new school, i prefer old school. But i wouldn't rule it out, it would be cool to have every system with an everdrive lol.

bob

You're a maniac

BlueBMW

N64 isnt oldschool?  I guess Im too young...

Youll probably best to just order the everdrives from one of the retailers that sells them.  I cant see too many people selling those used and for much less than the new ones.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

tg16manaic

You're a maniac
lol yes i am
N64 isnt oldschool?  I guess Im too young...

Youll probably best to just order the everdrives from one of the retailers that sells them.  I cant see too many people selling those used and for much less than the new ones.

yea n64 isn't oldschool in my books, i was already old when it came out lol. I grew up in the NES/Sega master system generation, and then i got a TG16 back in '90 or '91.

and ur probably right about the everdrives, but i also need the consoles so it would be cool to buy the consoles with the everdrives already, but consoles alone would be ok. I'm mostly looking for a NES console with box preferably.

glazball

I have a boxed NES action set in great shape but not really looking to sell it - would definately be open to a trade though.  Feel free to check my wantlist in my sig and pm me if you'd like to work something out. :)

I only have this pic handy, but can take more next week if you like.
http://droog.x10host.com/photos/NES%20boxed%20consoles.JPG
glazball's game collection and wantlist

tg16manaic

I have a boxed NES action set in great shape but not really looking to sell it - would definately be open to a trade though.  Feel free to check my wantlist in my sig and pm me if you'd like to work something out. :)

I only have this pic handy, but can take more next week if you like.
http://droog.x10host.com/photos/NES%20boxed%20consoles.JPG

I looked through ur want list but i dont have anything ur looking for. Thanks for the offer.