Author Topic: Mysterious Song II: Eternal Silence  (Read 3399 times)

Opethian

Re: Mysterious Song II: Eternal Silence
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 03:48:48 AM »
Too bad the racists belittle my spanish translations on here.

Why are you here and why do you keep coming back?

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Arjak

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 03:49:48 AM »
Rover, you sneaky son of a gun! I thought you said you weren't doing a sequel! :lol:

Anyway, it looks like you're off to a great start. I seriously cannot wait! Let me know if you need any voice actors!

Until then, maybe I should finally try to play through the first one... :P
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

nodtveidt

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 07:41:06 AM »
Voice acting will indeed be needed at some point, but that's a ways off.

Just so people know... I talked about this briefly in chat a bit ago but might as well state it here... Mysterious Song was originally supposed to be a trilogy. The original designer of the series stopped after Chapter I. I don't know why, but it would be a real shame to see the series die as a single story. That's why I decided to make a Chapter II. Of course, since it's meant to be a trilogy, there will also be a Chapter III at some point in the future. Chapter X in MSR is a spinoff of Chapter I and isn't really canon... it just provides an alternate version of Chapter I. Chapter II builds off of the original version of Chapter I.

I'm really glad people are liking what's in store. :) Thanks for all your words of encouragement. :)

nodtveidt

Xak

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 01:00:34 PM »
The in game graphics blow the first one away, not that the first one was bad in any sense. Just a VAST improvement graphically, cant wait to see the battles.
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

esteban

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 01:38:14 PM »
Rover, I was thinking: you were heartbroken when you realized that an "official" sequel to Neutopia might not be feasible, so you poured all of your blood, sweat and love into MSII: ES.

Am I completely wrong?

Or is there a kernel of  truth in it?

Naturally, I'd love a Neu Neutopia, but with all of the refinements exhibited thus far for MSII: ES, I can't complain about a damn thing.

|    | 

Punch

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »
Have they tried to acquire the license for Neutopia??? Please tell me more.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 03:28:03 PM »
The in game graphics blow the first one away, not that the first one was bad in any sense. Just a VAST improvement graphically, cant wait to see the battles.

Uh..... what?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 05:19:39 PM »

We'll be good as long as we can get Bobcat Goldthwait to be Tiger, Roseanne Barr to play Ryanna, Sly Stone to play Spear, & Paul Ruebens to play Grimm!  Rover is currently drawing up the contracts as we speak!

Arjak

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2013, 03:53:11 AM »

We'll be good as long as we can get Bobcat Goldthwait to be Tiger, Roseanne Barr to play Ryanna, Sly Stone to play Spear, & Paul Ruebens to play Grimm!  Rover is currently drawing up the contracts as we speak!

That has got to be the worst list of casting choices that I've ever seen! :P

Wait, so Spear and Grimm are going to return in some way? Or is that just you jerking us around?

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 04:32:48 AM »
I'm totally messing around, I personally know nothing about the story, I know as much as ya'll about it! 

hizaygizirlz

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 09:54:51 AM »
Saw this on retrocollect looking forward to picking it up
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

lord_cack

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 10:39:36 AM »
Rover, I was thinking: you were heartbroken when you realized that an "official" sequel to Neutopia might not be feasible, so you poured all of your blood, sweat and love into MSII: ES.

Am I completely wrong?

Or is there a kernel of  truth in it?

Naturally, I'd love a Neu Neutopia, but with all of the refinements exhibited thus far for MSII: ES, I can't complain about a damn thing.

Well, I know as far as my end goes, I don't plan on working on Neutopia III. I had done loads of tile work for a planned NIII but I have been working further on those tilesets and they are now in the developmental stage of an entire new project with them. I am not exactly certain the platform this project will come to, if it ever comes to light. But, the tile work is great and I am pretty excited about their potential. Don't take this for anything more than what it sounds like though.... this is NOT an announcement of a PCE title, but it could eventually be one :)

Also, like to add this is not something I have brought to the attention of Frozen Utopia. This is just my own work, thus far....
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:41:42 AM by lord_cack »
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

Punch

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »

Arjak

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2013, 11:06:04 AM »
I'm afraid it's a little late for that, Punch. The entire print run has sold out! If you want a copy, you're going to have to bug Rover about another pressing. :twisted: