Author Topic: MSR "Factory Seconds"  (Read 611 times)

FiftyQuid

Re: MSR "Factory Seconds"
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 04:07:47 AM »
I don't know wtf that is all about. :( I went on usps.com to calculate the price of shipping this to Canada, and it comes out to $6.91... perfectly within range of what I expected. I don't what kind of scam they are trying to pull here... and no, the $14 ransom doesn't come to us at all. :(
Yeah, that's more inline to what I regularly pay.  I don't know what the $14 is all about either.  I've noticed it happening on many eBay auctions so it's not isolated to you.  Seems to be some weird default in the listing for anything out of the States.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

wyndcrosser

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 03:52:57 PM »
When might our orders ship?

Thanks

Wynd

nodtveidt

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 02:28:32 AM »
Tomorrow morning.

vestcoat

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 07:45:47 AM »
Blug, those sold out quick.  I wish I'd jumped on the game months ago.  I intended to but never got around to purchasing one.
Regular copies are still available on ebay and elsewhere. Stop talking in the past tense and buy one before people start gouging.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 07:48:33 AM »
Many thanks to to you Rover for working out shipping to Canada.  Say it with me!  "Fawkin' eBay.  Eat that $14"

:lol:
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

wyndcrosser

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 09:37:31 AM »
Tomorrow morning.

Very cool. I look forward to purchasing Jungle Bros from you in the future. I purchased a copy of Mysterious Song from another seller and it constantly crashes, I don't know what the deal is. It's pretty random, I'm hoping it's not my duo.

Thanks

Wynd

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 01:41:07 AM »
Tomorrow morning.

Very cool. I look forward to purchasing Jungle Bros from you in the future. I purchased a copy of Mysterious Song from another seller and it constantly crashes, I don't know what the deal is. It's pretty random, I'm hoping it's not my duo.

Thanks

Wynd

When you say crashes, what exactly is the system doing?  I am assuming you are talking about hanging up during load times?  If thats the case, it did that with a lot of people.  Sometimes it would load right up after a scene change, sometimes it would hang for a minute or so.  If that is what you are talking about, try just waiting it out, or open the Duo lid and shut it again. 

wyndcrosser

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 03:02:37 AM »
Tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Wynd

When you say crashes, what exactly is the system doing?  I am assuming you are talking about hanging up during load times?  If thats the case, it did that with a lot of people.  Sometimes it would load right up after a scene change, sometimes it would hang for a minute or so.  If that is what you are talking about, try just waiting it out, or open the Duo lid and shut it again. 

Will do thanks

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 03:14:47 AM »
Regular copies are still available on ebay and elsewhere. Stop talking in the past tense and buy one before people start gouging.

Yarr, get 'em now.  Rover has a pair on ebay right now.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

munchiaz

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 05:58:01 AM »
i dont see any on ebay. Wish i knew about this sooner

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

nodtveidt

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 06:48:12 AM »
Even those are just about gone. Technically, they're all gone, but someone did not complete checkout so there's still one up for grabs.

spida1a

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 09:23:13 AM »
Hey The Old River...does that mean MSR is pretty much completely sold out all together?  That's fantastic!

thesteve

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 10:42:58 PM »
Get it yesterday, cleared it this morning

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2