Tech and Homebrew > PC Game Development

Old Source code

(1/8) > >>

westwood68:
Hi, I am a new member here but really joined because I did a couple of games on the pc engine for Accolade back in the mists of time.

I still have the floppies with the source code & was wondering if there might be any interest in making then available for download. Bear in mind that it was a long time ago and the source may not be best and up to modern standards (I haven't even looked at it yet...).

If there is an interest, can anyone point me to a resource that might be suitable to upload to so that it would be available to everyone. I was thinking of uploading the archive.org through Jason Scott but thought I would ask here first if there was somewhere better suited.
Thanks

PS the games in question are Gunboat and Turrican and the source is all in assembler. Not sure what the legalities are but I'm sure nobody really cares now..

Arkhan:
Turrican!  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You could always use Sourceforge?  but, Archive.org works, too.

Punch:
Gunboat source code? I'm not sure if you could upload on Archive.org seeing that the source might still be copyrighted...

Necromancer:
Please do share 'em somewhere (for posterity if nothing else), and welcome aboard!  You got any cool stories from back in the day of Turbob programming?

jeffhlewis:
You've definitely come to the right place - there's a lot of folks here who would love to check out the code and a lot of folks involved in the PCE/Turbo homebrew scene.

Would also love to hear some dev stories as well from back in the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version