Author Topic: Black Xbox 360 Slim Complete With 320 Gig HD For Neo Geo CD Console TRADED !!!  (Read 186 times)

Nec.Game.head

I'm looking to not have to buy a Neo Geo CD through Ebay or sell my 360 on Ebay so here is a good way to score on a Xbox 360 if your looking for one. Here's what you get a black Xbox 360 slim with a 320 gig Hd one black official Xbox 360 wireless controller component Av cable power brick and Death Smiles limited edition complete in like new condition. The Xbox 360 has normal usage on it and works flawlessly. Looking to score on preferably a boxed Neo Geo CD top loader with a few games complete.
Thank you for checking out my thread

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:30:51 PM by Nec.Game.head »
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

ProfessorProfessorson

You're asking a bit much, especially if you want games included. Used Slims with 320gb have been going down in price since the One was released. You can get one now for about $170 shipped. Death Smiles Limited Edition is only like $30 shipped new, lots of copies available on ebay. You may want to include a few other things in the deal to sweeten it some, maybe about $50-70 bucks more worth of stuff.

Nec.Game.head

I have noticed the price drop on the 360 lately.  I'm just shooting it out there what I have in mind for a trade. I'm always willing to negotiate with someone if they are interested.
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Nec.Game.head

It's gone. I got what I was looking for ...