Author Topic: FT: Sealed System Card 3.0  (Read 153 times)

SamIAm

FT: Sealed System Card 3.0
« on: December 28, 2013, 10:34:51 PM »
For trade. I'm in Japan, by the way.

I picked this up at a shop in town. It's completely unopened, and the case is uncracked and otherwise undamaged.

I'm generally looking for game hardware related items, but if you're dying for this and don't have anything I'm looking for in that department, we could possibly work out something snack-food related.

Reply or PM me if you're interested!

Thanks.

toymachine78

Re: FT: Sealed System Card 3.0
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 12:09:50 AM »
Snack food related? This is the first time I've seen game merch traded for junk food lol :lol:

esteban

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 12:59:35 AM »

Snack food related? This is the first time I've seen game merch traded for junk food lol :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. 
  |    | 

SamIAm

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 02:11:34 AM »
Japanese Cheetos are an abomination.

You go to the supermarket and get all excited to see good ol' Cheetos (チートス) on the shelf, you buy a bag immediately, and you open it up the moment you get home. But then when you taste one, all you can do is weep for the nation. They changed the formula drastically for Japan, and the result is nowhere near the majestic bliss point of American Cheetos. No, Japanese Cheetos taste like cornstarch and mayonnaise blended with a stingy amount of army surplus cheese powder.

I'll give it to Japan that their milk chocolate tastes better because they don't go overboard on the sugar/HFCS like America does. But damn, the Cheetos here are just a disgrace.

Don't even get me started on Japanese Oreos, either. They made them taste like paper without even reducing the calorie count.

esteban

FT: Sealed System Card 3.0
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 03:15:29 AM »
Japanese Cheetos are an abomination.

You go to the supermarket and get all excited to see good ol' Cheetos (チートス) on the shelf, you buy a bag immediately, and you open it up the moment you get home. But then when you taste one, all you can do is weep for the nation. They changed the formula drastically for Japan, and the result is nowhere near the majestic bliss point of American Cheetos. No, Japanese Cheetos taste like cornstarch and mayonnaise blended with a stingy amount of army surplus cheese powder.

I'll give it to Japan that their milk chocolate tastes better because they don't go overboard on the sugar/HFCS like America does. But damn, the Cheetos here are just a disgrace.

Don't even get me started on Japanese Oreos, either. They made them taste like paper without even reducing the calorie count.

Ha! It is amusing when a brand localizes a product—any product.

I wouldn't have expected Cheetos or Oreos to be significantly changed, however, since I assumed that there already existed an "analogue" in Japan for "cheesy puff" and "sweet cookie"...

|    |