Author Topic: The NFL  (Read 767 times)

Xak

Re: The NFL
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 05:42:15 AM »
At the beginning i woulda said Niners vs Broncos, Now I think SeaHawks vs. Broncos. But Niners are like dead even with the hawks talent wise.
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

bob

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2014, 06:56:10 AM »
And it is about this time each season when I realize why I hate being a cowboys fan. . . well at least the local teams are winning . . . oh wait.  Damn the NFC East sucks this year, only team worth two cents of damn is the Eagles right now, and I don't give em much of a chance to win a playoff game.

Jerry Jones needs to hire a GM that knows how to build a team and staff.  I think 20 years is a long enough project...

Jerry Jones . . . is too busy hiring people to run the cheer-leading squad or something.  I've given up on this, no reason not to at least be making playoff runs given the talent level of the team.  damn things are same every year September = sucks October and November = great December = complete failure.

Looking forward to watching the playoffs though.  I'm thinking Seahawks / Chiefs would be an interesting superbowl match up. who woulda picked both of them to even be talked about as a possible matchup at this point in the season? maybe one but both? I would prefer this to the 49ers, Bronocos suggestions at the beginning of thee season.

I think the Seahawks were very much talked about prior to the season.
Now that the tourney is set in stone, the only real surprise was the chargers getting in.
Didn't expect the panthers to win the division, but they are my pick to make it for NFC.
which kind of stinks. Super Bowl "rematches" always bore the piss out of me. Just like I was pissed that the sox finally make it, and they had to play the cards again. When my team makes it, I want to see a different opponent than prior.
We already beat the panthers in the SB. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:07:05 AM by galam »

toymachine78

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2014, 07:45:42 AM »
I hate the NFL. Down South its more about NCAA. Go Cocks!!!!

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2014, 08:02:10 AM »
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

TheClash603

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 09:25:25 AM »
J-E-T-S, Just End The Season!!!

They did...

...for the Dolphins!

Xak

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 04:37:07 AM »
So many Fin fans i wanna cry :D  Broncos vs Eagles superbowl (My pick, Eagles are a longshot but I pray, I would like to see either the Broncos or Eagles win it all)

Fins season over,  I fill my scrip today and start my new season on NFL2k!!! I got a QB I drafted 3 (game) years before and he is now my starter since I cut my way too expensive 7 year starter fro my team. This guy is a fast scrambling QB , he is black 6'6 wearing the #1 proud. Only rated  76 overall but super fast runner, average to below average arm strength but very accurate . He leads the league in passer rating and I think TD passes right now. I've rushed him for ony 200yards in ten or so games though. He is much better at passing than his ratings say.

Great times at Ridgmond High......... YEAHH I will take pics from a mobile device to show off my proud team! Im in a year where almost the whole league has "made up" players. This is the BEST part of franchise mode. When the true Football RPG experience starts.

I noticed  Sega  made a cool "feature" in the game. If a "made up" player has a rare last name, he will most likely become a superstar. The announcers say all the last names of made up guys instead of simply just saying their number.

Also I am playing with a made up team, I replaced Tampa Bay with my team The Spartans . Named after my real HighSchool team. Man do I miss SMASHING into mutha *****'z . I was only 5'11 but I played defense against some big freakin nameks (safety).

KnightWarrior

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »
Niners Won a close game

Xak

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2014, 11:43:15 PM »
TODAY IS GOING TO BE GRAND!!

Broncos should steamroll right over the crappy patriots (lost to the dolphins this season)
and the Seahawks game is a toss up , gonna be good.

i hope to see Broncos vs Niners in the bowl,

but i know the broncos are gonna win the whole thing

if new england wins today, i will close my account

xelement5x

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2014, 12:17:12 PM »
Woo, Broncos are SuperBowl bound!  This is gonna be a crazy fun February.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

BlueBMW

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2014, 01:02:05 PM »
So I'm from Denver.  I was born and raised there blah blah blah...  Of course I live in Tennessee right now.  East Tennessee people ADORE Payton Manning.  I guess because he went to the University of Tennessee and played for the Volunteers or something.   So a while back overnight we got a TON of Broncos fans.  It was the weirdest thing.  So many insta-fans lol.  My answer is to wear Super Bowl 32 and 33 shirts and get weird looks from people.  Someone asked: "Where'd you get that shirt!??!"  to which I answered:  "A store... in Denver... in 1997"

A friend said it perfectly on Facebook.....

"Manning and Brady are so, so good. But neither is the best QB in that stadium. That would be Elway."
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Xak

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2014, 05:09:03 AM »
^its called band wagon

Peyton is the next Montana,  almost. He also saved my account from being closed if you read my previous post.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2014, 05:20:15 AM »
He also saved my account from being closed if you read my previous post.

Who're you kidding?  We know you wouldn't have followed through.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles