Author Topic: Trading: Camp California, Vasteel, Lords of Thunder: Price Suggestions Please  (Read 4032 times)

Bklyn4ever

He sold it on eBay!

gamerslife

WORST! lol
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. -Wooderson (AKA:Matthew McConaughey)

Bklyn4ever

Yeah, definitely!!!

Trenton_net

So all these games are gone!?

calmwalker

I'd be very interested in Lords of Thunder for that price or even a bit more if you or anybody else here still has it.

Black Tiger

I'd be very interested in Lords of Thunder for that price or even a bit more if you or anybody else here still has it.

You mean 1.5+ year ago prices? When it had just begun climbing in price? :lol:

Welcome aboard!
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Lost Monkey

Hmm.. surprised to see the original post was never updated..

This copy of LOT actually sold to one of the regulars here - after an exciting bidding war through PM's!  I don't know what the final tally was but I was knocked out of the bidding around $220!  It was fun.   

xelement5x

You mean 1.5+ year ago prices? When it had just begun climbing in price? :lol:

Welcome aboard!

Man, I had no clue this game had gone up so much in price...
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
I'm the guy that paid $300 for Lords of Thunder, but I feel I got ripped off.  It looks to be in good shape (no scratches) but it must be defective, as it won't even boot in my PC-FX.  So sad.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Groover

I'm the guy that paid $300 for Lords of Thunder, but I feel I got ripped off.  It looks to be in good shape (no scratches) but it must be defective, as it won't even boot in my PC-FX.  So sad.
Yeah, I know pretty bummed that you paid $300 and you can't even play it on your PC-FX.

bob

Does it play netflix?

Enternal

Mine won't work in my duo, can't fit in my TG16, and only seems to play in my Sega CD with mixed up tracks......or maybe the tracks are the right way  :P

780racer

Ya know.... The Lords game recently sold for 88 on ebay. So its not too far of a stretch to hook someone up for a CiC one for 70.

But please raffle me this enter in. K THX
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html