Author Topic: Pics of your gaming set up!  (Read 2472 times)

SamIAm

Re: Pics of your gaming set up!
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
I just moved, and I managed to get everything I really needed into this little corner here. Games are in a chest of drawers behind me. Also, every cart system has an everdrive to go with it.  :twisted:

The systems. N64 teeters precariously on the PS3, but it works. The 32X is in purgatory behind the SNES because everdrive+X'EYE+32X = dysfunction for certain games. The lower right is an ungodly mess of wires, but every system is hooked up and playable with the touch of a button or two, and most systems (all that need it) can be routed to the tate TV with the twist of one dial.

It's the best gaming setup I've ever had. Now if only I didn't have to work six days a week...

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2014, 05:36:29 PM »
here is my retro and modern gaming set up

First: the retro set up
To the left:turbografx 16, genesis model 1 and 3, nes, master system
Below tv: neo geo cmvs 2 slot
To the right: neo geo cdz, n64, Saturn, snes

modern setup
from left to right top row:ps2, ps3, xbox 360, wii
bottom row, gamecube, dreamcast, xbox og, neo geo aes

TheNeck

« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2014, 05:23:16 AM »
Here is my messing setup, hopefully someday soon i will clean it up. I just recently in the last 5-7 weeks got back into retro gaming. So i had to purchase all these systems from ebay/amazon, except for the sega genesis/cd, which i still had. And my friend gave me his SNES since he had no use for it anymore.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:29:48 AM by TheNeck »

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2014, 02:31:33 AM »
Here is my messing setup, hopefully someday soon i will clean it up. I just recently in the last 5-7 weeks got back into retro gaming. So i had to purchase all these systems from ebay/amazon, except for the sega genesis/cd, which i still had. And my friend gave me his SNES since he had no use for it anymore.

hey! we have the same crt tv!!! awesome!

TheNeck

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2014, 05:24:23 AM »
i just got that CRT a month or so ago at a yard sale and for only $10, it's in great shape and works great.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2014, 07:31:17 AM »
i just got that CRT a month or so ago at a yard sale and for only $10, it's in great shape and works great.

very nice! I have a friend of mine who wanted to give it to me for free but I gave him 15 for it just to say thanks, I also love it  I just need a better tv stand!!!

TheNeck

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2014, 07:36:14 AM »

very nice! I have a friend of mine who wanted to give it to me for free but I gave him 15 for it just to say thanks, I also love it  I just need a better tv stand!!!
does yours only have rf, a/v, & s-video connections as well?

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2014, 07:49:37 AM »

does yours only have rf, a/v, & s-video connections as well?

yes mine has all those connections. I have my cmvs, neo cdz and n64 on s video and they look pretty nice!

TheNeck

« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2014, 08:22:25 AM »
yes mine has all those connections. I have my cmvs, neo cdz and n64 on s video and they look pretty nice!
yeah i have my SNES, N64, Dreamcast, and Saturn all hooked up on s-video as well, and they look great.

reson8er

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2014, 03:29:23 AM »
I'm going to update my original post as my set-up has been changed!

I just received a Micomsoft Selecty 21(!!), which I've added for use with my Duo-R and Sega Saturn.

I also added a PlayStation TV to play Vita games on my TV (Don't hate!)

I've also change out the case that holds my figures (Same design, just a different color), and added an additional case because of overpopulation.

My living room is a bit of a mess so once I build the remainder of the Ikea furniture I'll snap some pics.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:35:54 AM by reson8er »

bancho

« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2014, 10:21:44 AM »
This is setup No.2 in the bedroom. I had this TV spare just sitting in that cupboard doing nothing. I also had a Wii with retroarch on and a Classic Pro Controller so set it up for some bedroom gaming when I'm not downstairs.

TheNeck

« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2014, 06:37:14 PM »
I'm going to update my original post as my set-up has been changed!

I just received a Micomsoft Selecty 21(!!), which I've added for use with my Duo-R and Sega Saturn.

I also added a PlayStation TV to play Vita games on my TV (Don't hate!)

I've also change out the case that holds my figures (Same design, just a different color), and added an additional case because of overpopulation.

My living room is a bit of a mess so once I build the remainder of the Ikea furniture I'll snap some pics.
Where did you get your display case that holds all your systems and receiver? i like it :)

reson8er

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2014, 04:18:05 AM »

Where did you get your display case that holds all your systems and receiver? i like it :)

Hello, I bought it from here: http://www.wayfair.com/Tier-One-Designs-Audio-Rack-TDD1014.html

Quality is not the best, but price and design make up for that in my opinion.

reson8er

« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2014, 05:08:58 AM »
Finally got around to taking a pic. I'll also add this to my initial post as well.

New additions to my setup are:

Sega genesis Model 1
Micomsoft Selecty 21
Sony PSTV
[/url]