Author Topic: For Sale - Atari Lynx with Carrying Case & 15 Games  (Read 530 times)

Father5&JoshUnion

Re: For Sale - Atari Lynx with Carrying Case & 15 Games
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 07:05:53 AM »
Bump for a good deal.

You know it's sold, right?

Bump for a great deal that we all missed on....

Dicer

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 05:17:42 PM »
Well, shit....

It was lacking Gates of Zendocon...so I can justify missing out that way

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 05:26:10 AM »
Bump for a good deal.

You know it's sold, right?

Bump for a great deal that we all missed on....

Indeed, Bump for a good seller.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 03:43:11 PM »
it feels so cheap light plastic style whilst the 1 feels so real massive american muscle car quality strong  style (even it's made in japan :lol: )

The original was designed by EPYX.  The LYNX II is technically better, better thumb stick, stereo sound, slightly better on batteries,  I have a lynx 1.
BUMP to leave my opinion of the system, LOL

"Technically" does not mean "is". The D-Pad design of the original Lynx is much better than the II. Also, the Lynx II dies much more frequently than the original system does as well. Just throwing this out there too, but the screen is a bit better on the original system as well. Some screwy things happen with the Lynx II because of the toggle put in to toggle the light on and off. It's weird. The first unit is just better built. Either way though, it's nice to see people still playing the Lynx these days.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 03:46:32 PM by T2KFreeker »
END OF LINE.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 02:18:46 AM »
it feels so cheap light plastic style whilst the 1 feels so real massive american muscle car quality strong  style (even it's made in japan :lol: )

The original was designed by EPYX.  The LYNX II is technically better, better thumb stick, stereo sound, slightly better on batteries,  I have a lynx 1.
BUMP to leave my opinion of the system, LOL

"Technically" does not mean "is". The D-Pad design of the original Lynx is much better than the II. Also, the Lynx II dies much more frequently than the original system does as well. Just throwing this out there too, but the screen is a bit better on the original system as well. Some screwy things happen with the Lynx II because of the toggle put in to toggle the light on and off. It's weird. The first unit is just better built. Either way though, it's nice to see people still playing the Lynx these days.

I have me a LYNX I, I love it but it rapes batteries.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.