NEC TG-16/TE/TurboDuo > Virtual Console TG/PCE Discussion

Does this make me a bad person?

(1/6) > >>

mitsuman:
I love Military Madness. LOVE it. The game is great. I can play the same maps over and over again, without getting bored.

But as I get back into the TG16 system, I doubt I will be buying Military Madness for it. Why not? Because I have it on the Wii TG16 VC.

I feel like I am turning my back on some of my gaming roots but why spend money when I do not need to? The game play is the same, and that is what really matters, right?

HailingTheThings:
Virtual Console, more Virtual Death God Set.

Necromancer:
Yes, you are a horrible person.

toymachine78:
I dunno... Its kinda like the ever drive debate. Its much easier and more cost effective to load up an everdrive to obey, but you don't get the satisfaction of owning the titles, taking them off the shelf to play, admiring your collection like a proud dad, fondling and creaming on them like Nullity(especially Valis 3), enjoying the gloriously bad cover art, and satisfying that childhood desire of finally owning all those games you couldn't afford as a kid :-)

mitsuman:

--- Quote from: toymachine78 on September 08, 2014, 12:18:31 PM ---I dunno... Its kinda like the ever drive debate. Its much easier and more cost effective to load up an everdrive to obey, but you don't get the satisfaction of owning the titles, taking them off the shelf to play, admiring your collection like a proud dad, fondling and creaming on them like Nullity(especially Valis 3), enjoying the gloriously bad cover art, and satisfying that childhood desire of finally owning all those games you couldn't afford as a kid :-)

--- End quote ---
but I had them as a kid...

But yeah, I hear you. I'm kind of looking forward to having racks of TG16 games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version