Author Topic: classic gaming expo 2014 purchases!  (Read 218 times)

cr8zykuban0

classic gaming expo 2014 purchases!
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:53:38 PM »
Hey everyone, here is my pickups from classic gaming expo that happened this weekend in las vegas!

A closer look at the turbo games! now only 29 games away from the set. Special thanks to syphic for the trade we did on his tv sports basketball and football. Awesome weekend it was! was able to score davis cup and forever champions for $10 each!

MrFulci

Re: classic gaming expo 2014 purchases!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 12:56:19 PM »
What's the story with that MK2 Genesis box? It looks different than what I am familiar with.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:04:33 PM »
What's the story with that MK2 Genesis box? It looks different than what I am familiar with.

it's actually a hack of mortal kombat 2. its called mortal kombat 2 unlimited and its a pretty nice improvement of the original mk2
The bosses and secret characters from mortal kombat 2 are now playable characters, every stage from mortal kombat 1 (except the courtyard) has been added including the bottom of the pit, character sounds and announcer sounds that were missing in mortal kombat 2 has been added, you can now run and perform combos (just like in mortal kombat 3) and the game also has endurance and practice mode. You can also reset the game at any time while pressing a and start. A very cool hack forsure

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 05:46:42 AM »
65 tg games down and 29 to go!

hero tonma is possible but magical chase........... nahhh

Bklyn4ever

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 01:40:05 PM »

You never know, you might just get lucky. If patient, the prices might drop a bit also.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 04:41:59 PM »

You never know, you might just get lucky. If patient, the prices might drop a bit also.

you are right sir! I could get very lucky and score a big turbo deal. I hope prices on games drop soon or eventually.