Author Topic: WTS: Who wants to join the Sony BVM club with me? - SOLD  (Read 468 times)

cjameslv

WTS: Who wants to join the Sony BVM club with me? - SOLD
« on: October 18, 2014, 10:10:01 AM »

**Update: Sold, thanks!

So i picked up not 1 but 2x Sony BVM-D20F1U units today! Well one is mine and the other is looking for a home. I paid $200 each so i'll take $200 + shipping. I'll have to send it UPS Freight as its 90+ lbs. So shipping only to 48 contiguous states. They are both made in 2005 and have the component card in back. I turned them on to test menu comes up and navigates, no burn in. So who wants in on the BVM club?

Front:

Back:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:35:12 PM by cjameslv »

PunkicCyborg

Re: WTS: Who wants to join the Sony BVM club with me?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 10:18:28 AM »
Thats one killer monitor! Maybe you could post your location for local pick up if that's an option for you?
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

cjameslv

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 10:42:00 AM »
Thats one killer monitor! Maybe you could post your location for local pick up if that's an option for you?

Yep local pickup is fine but not sure what members live out here in vegas? If there is any pm me and come by, i'm home all weekend!

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 11:01:04 AM »
nice pick up. wish I had the cash since im also a vegas local as well. im hoping to find at least a 29 inch pvm but thatll be impossible out here

cjameslv

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 11:43:46 AM »
nice pick up. wish I had the cash since im also a vegas local as well. im hoping to find at least a 29 inch pvm but thatll be impossible out here

Oh man i'm always trying to find a 29" monitor too but i'm looking for the NEC XM2960. I guess it's good to dream lol, sad thing is there is a guy in texas with 4 of them for sale but he refuses to ship :(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:18:01 PM by cjameslv »

BlueBMW

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 11:52:32 AM »
Yeah the XM29 is like the holy grail of PVM/BVMs but they are tough to find.  Maybe you can find someone in texas to pick it up for you?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 12:02:42 PM »

Oh man i'm always trying to find a a 29" monitor too but i'm looking for the NEC XM2960. I guess it's good to dream lol, sad thing is there is a guy in texas with 4 of them for sale but he refuses to ship :(

yeah trying to find someone who will ship one of those badboys is impossible.  I would love to own some 29 onch pvms for some retro gaming goodness! I know a guy in LA who has 4 but of them but will only trade :(

cjameslv

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 12:07:16 PM »

Oh man i'm always trying to find a a 29" monitor too but i'm looking for the NEC XM2960. I guess it's good to dream lol, sad thing is there is a guy in texas with 4 of them for sale but he refuses to ship :(

yeah trying to find someone who will ship one of those badboys is impossible.  I would love to own some 29 onch pvms for some retro gaming goodness! I know a guy in LA who has 4 but of them but will only trade :(

What's with sellers each having 4 of? And did you say LA? Mudaf*cker holding out on me. That's only like 4 hours from here, I'll drive that shit in a heartbeat! What's he asking for one? Wait he has 4 pvms or 4 nec xm29's? if it's nec xm29's, Road Trip!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:08:59 PM by cjameslv »

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 12:09:25 PM »
The XM29s in Texas were just bought by some gamers yesterday so hopefully they will stay in gamer circulation in the future.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

cjameslv

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
Yeah the XM29 is like the holy grail of PVM/BVMs but they are tough to find.  Maybe you can find someone in texas to pick it up for you?

Sadly i don't know anyone in Texas. Born and raised California then moved to vegas since.

cjameslv

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »
The XM29s in Texas were just bought by some gamers yesterday so hopefully they will stay in gamer circulation in the future.

Ya definitely hope so.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 12:27:47 PM »

What's with sellers each having 4 of? And did you say LA? Mudaf*cker holding out on me. That's only like 4 hours from here, I'll drive that shit in a heartbeat! What's he asking for one? Wait he has 4 pvms or 4 nec xm29's? if it's nec xm29's, Road Trip!

well im not sire what model pvm it is but hes only doing trades from what he told me. his name is nec game head here on the forums

elderbroom

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 12:00:38 PM »
Can't seem to locate a good PVM/BVM anywhere near me (Toronto, Canada). And these are beasts to ship, especially internationally.  If anyone in Ontario has a good Sony, NEC unit 20-29" please PM me.  If I hear of anyone in Vegas area looking .. will send them Kubans way. Have some colleagues down that way that retro game. Will inquire
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

schnuth

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 03:28:38 PM »
Oh man, if only I was closer. I imagine shipping to Ohio would be a small fortune.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 04:36:02 PM »
Can't seem to locate a good PVM/BVM anywhere near me (Toronto, Canada). And these are beasts to ship, especially internationally.  If anyone in Ontario has a good Sony, NEC unit 20-29" please PM me.  If I hear of anyone in Vegas area looking .. will send them Kubans way. Have some colleagues down that way that retro game. Will inquire

I appreciate that dude! likewise with you incase I ever hear a sale for pvm in good ol Canada!