NEC PC-Engine/SuperGrafx > PC Engine/SuperGrafx Discussion

Awesome pce games that no one plays.

(1/13) > >>

lukester:
List a game and say why anyone should play it.

Recommendations

Super Dodgeball
Liquid Kids
Momotaro Katsugeki (platformer)
Blodia  ](*,)
Future Boy Conan
Bubblegum Crash has translation
Gomola Speed
Neo Metal Fantasy
SonSon II
Private Eyedol
Go! Go! Birdie Chance
Hatris

Super dodgeball (hucard). It's way better than the nes version and a really fun game to pick up and play.
It's got good music, very pretty graphics and some badass attacks. The pce version also has a cool alien mode, where you can recruit team captains to form an all-star team, and fight the alien team on the moon.

fragmare:
Mizubaku Daibuken (Liquid Kids)

I don't hear about this nearly enough.  It's a wonderful game.  The play control is really tight, the graphics are bright and colorful and it pretty much plays like Parasol Stars: The Platformer

lukester:

--- Quote from: fragmare on November 08, 2014, 03:34:21 PM ---Mizubaku Daibuken (Liquid Kids)

I don't hear about this nearly enough.  It's a wonderful game.  The play control is really tight, the graphics are bright and colorful and it pretty much plays like Parasol Stars: The Platformer

--- End quote ---

Heh, I've beaten this one too. Great game. I use the warp on the pyramid stage haha, and the whole final level is a pain.

HailingTheThings:
Hany on The Road. I don't "hear" enough people talking about it. Pretty much a beej machine.

Long Live FACE!

sunteam_paul:
Momotaro Katsugeki - Why isn't everyone holding this up as an example of an amazing platformer alongside the PC Genjin series? It's a superbly fun game and deserves much more love.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version