Tech and Homebrew > Turbo/PCE Game/Tool Development

Graphic, Sound, & Coding Tips / Tricks / Effects / Etc. Tools for development

<< < (37/37)

touko:

--- Quote ---Anyway, good to see the scene is still active.
--- End quote ---
Active ??, yes but with one foot in the tomb !! . :mrgreen:

TheOldMan:
Bonknuts:
Good to know you're still alive.
Hopefully school is going well.

--- Quote ---It brightened my morning seeing you check in

--- End quote ---
+1

ParanoiaDragon:
Sweet, glad to see ya!  Had a feeling you were dealing with RL stuffs, glad you're doing ok!

touko:
Hi, a little late but i confirm that my PCM driver works not so bad on my SGX (but really bad on mednafen,and maybe PCE) .
The bad noise/distortion i experienced with mednafen, seems not present on the real thing,or it's really not audible,it's hard to tell.

I'll really use this driver for my next devs on SGX as it use 5x less of CPU power than the classic brute force method for the same frequency .

esteban:

--- Quote from: Bonknuts on March 19, 2018, 04:04:41 AM ---Hey all. Been a while. School is incredibly time consuming and it's easing up haha. I didn't have last summer off, but I plan to take this summer off (though work fulltime at my coding job). I'm planning on re-writing my utils and releasing them, but some of the code is really ugly (stuff from 2007!). It seems a waste not to release it publicly, and I also want to some stuff to put on github for my resume for when I graduate. Gonna re-write some of the utils in Java+fx (framework GUI) , and the others keep in C (my own GUI). I rather do this kinda work with PCE too.. been away too long haha.

Anyway, good to see the scene is still active.

--- End quote ---

Wait! Did I just miss my only opportunity to ask you about machining a HuCARD out of platinum?

Comrade: quit school, move to NJ and make gritty films about suburbia with me. LOTS OF SQUIBS.

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version