Author Topic: ATLANTEAN ORDERING IS ENDING SOON.  (Read 3473 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: ATLANTEAN ORDERING IS ENDING SOON.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2015, 08:04:35 PM »
CHECK YOUR E-MAILS/PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR INVOICES.

THERE'S LIKE 30 PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PAID.

Really holding things up here, guys.

If you know people who doesn't post here but might have ordered, tell them to look too.

Some people liked my post on FB about checking for invoices, and then failed to pay their invoice.  This is the ultimate in durp.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2015, 10:33:53 PM »
lol, you made me double check my email.  Haven't gotten mine yet.  :)

esteban

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2015, 01:23:27 AM »

CHECK YOUR E-MAILS/PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR INVOICES.

THERE'S LIKE 30 PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PAID.

Really holding things up here, guys.

If you know people who doesn't post here but might have ordered, tell them to look too.

Some people liked my post on FB about checking for invoices, and then failed to pay their invoice.  This is the ultimate in durp.

I was waiting for invoice, but I apologize for not checking PayPal (I didn't think about that; I rarely go there).

Word up.
  |    | 

Opethian

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2015, 01:24:39 AM »
ill buy a failed pre order

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

seieienbu

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2015, 02:32:43 AM »
I'd like a failed pre order as well.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

WoodyXP

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2015, 03:03:19 AM »
Put me down for one of the failures.  I have the $$$ and will pay right away.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2015, 06:53:32 AM »
This isn't an opportunity to jump in on the failures, because the rest of the waiting list has precedence over people who didn't order yet, lol.

As soon as the list is processed, we can do the "I got one because someone else is dumb" thing.  :)

voidwhichbinds

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2015, 07:56:45 AM »
Thanks for the reminder - sent my payment this morning

Cheers

albatross

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2015, 09:03:46 AM »
haven't got my email either

cjameslv

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2015, 10:34:06 AM »
Soooo 30 people (seriously 30, f*cking 30?, really?).. didn't pay? It seems most likely the person responsible for customer order tracking screwed up making sure everyone was properly notified and confirmed their orders... considering 3 of the people that just responded today said they didn't get any invoice or email yet, and i doubt esteban, bernie or albtross (i don't know you but lets go with it!) would just sit here and make that up.

But regardless of whose fault it is and why this is batch had such a huge payment fail, wouldn't it make alot more sense for people to prepay for their pre-orders if they are serious about buying something? Then there's no bullshit involved, the company just ships out the product when it is ready to go.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:40:57 AM by cjameslv »

esteban

ATLANTEAN ORDERING IS ENDING SOON.
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2015, 11:51:52 AM »
I looked in PayPal, I did not see an invoice. Nor did I get an email. :(

But, I know everything will work out.

Arkhan was very generous for not billing until later...I had a tough time around the holidays, budget-wise, so I am very grateful.

I also picked up Pyramid Plunder, which I have needed for a long time (how long has it been out now?)

:)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:54:29 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

HailingTheThings

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2015, 12:12:47 PM »
Totally checked my e-mail again... even though I check it at least once a day. Also checked my paypal. No invoice yet so I'm definitely not one of these 30 booty butts of which you speak?

WoodyXP

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2015, 12:20:23 PM »
As soon as the list is processed, we can do the "I got one because someone else is dumb" thing.  :)

I'm down for that approach as well.

seieienbu

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2015, 12:47:23 PM »
This isn't an opportunity to jump in on the failures, because the rest of the waiting list has precedence over people who didn't order yet, lol.

lol looking forward to sniping one of the suckers' games.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2015, 03:14:26 PM »
Soooo 30 people (seriously 30, f*cking 30?, really?).. didn't pay? It seems most likely the person responsible for customer order tracking screwed up making sure everyone was properly notified and confirmed their orders... considering 3 of the people that just responded today said they didn't get any invoice or email yet, and i doubt esteban, bernie or albtross (i don't know you but lets go with it!) would just sit here and make that up.
I do everything.  Me.  By myself.  All of the order tracking.

I didn't screw anything up.  PayPal sends an e-mail to the related e-mail address upon me sending you an invoice.   It's super easy to check your e-mail, or your PayPal, and see if there is an invoice.

Esteban, Bernie, and Albatross haven't been invoiced yet.    So, of course they haven't seen an e-mail.

I've sent numerous reminder e-mails to people (PayPal even has a button for this), numerous news posts (some of which were liked on Facebook by people who haven't paid...)... so...

But regardless of whose fault it is and why this is batch had such a huge payment fail, wouldn't it make alot more sense for people to prepay for their pre-orders if they are serious about buying something? Then there's no bullshit involved, the company just ships out the product when it is ready to go.

No, this makes absolutely zero sense, because then I am sitting on people's money while the items are being manufactured, and I do not want to be caught in a situation where something comes up and I have handfuls of pissed off people wondering where their game is because we're waiting on jewel cases, or for spools of plastic to be back in stock.

See:  Every homebrew release ever that took money before a product existed.

Aetherbyte has gotten to the position it's currently at by us *not* doing terrible ideas like this.

It's clear you're a bit out-of-the-loop on how this works, so I'd appreciate if you properly informed yourself about how this operates before coming in and winging it acting like I've screwed something up.  ("I don't know you! but let's go with it!")  :roll:

Mainly because you seem to think this is some big operation when really it's two dudes in a basement, and a guy in the UK doing pixelart.