Author Topic: (TRADE) Wanted: Gate of Thunder, Splash Lake, TG16 Contollers, OBEY Chip, Duo?  (Read 228 times)

Overand

[ul][li]Location: Northeast US[/li][li]eBay name: Overand[/li][li]References: None here, can point elsewhere, provide video, phone, etc[/li][li]Cats: 2 Male, 1 Female, All Crazy[/li][/ul]Hey folks - I'm looking for Gate of Thunder & Splash Lake (I'm not sure if I care about the region), plus some US TG16 controllers and an OBEY chip or similar region "mod" chip.  (I'm not feeling up to doing SMD on protoboard just yet, and I'm having a heck of a time finding the chips I want in a DIP package).  I've got a few things available for trade, let's figure something out.  US unless otherwise mentioned.  I could possibly be convinced to give or receive money, and you could potentially convince me to receive other games in trade - or systems.  (Duo-R / RX perhaps.  I'm handy with a soldering iron and not afraid to recap something, so if someone has a broken US Duo with a working optical system, I might be into that too.  Advice accepted on likely Duo issues beyond bad caps).
[ul][li]Valis II (Case, Manual)[/li][li]Blazing Lazers (Case, Manual)[/li][li]Cadash (Case, Manual)[/li][li]R-Type (Case, Manual)[/li][li]Legendary Axe II (Card Only)[/li][li]Galaga 90 (Card Only)[/li][li]Galaga 88 (JP, Card Only)[/li][li]Bonk's Adventure (Card, Case, Manual, no sleeve)[/li][/ul]Also, a few heathen thingies, if those are allowed!
[ul][li]SNES: Chronotrigger (Game Only)[/li][li]Sega CD: Afterburner III (New in sealed but squished box)[/li][li]Dreamcast: Virtual On (Case, Manual)[/li][li]3DO: Soccer Kid (Case, Manual)[/li][/ul]If you were super, super convincing, you could probably get me to pull my Valis III or Sidearms eBay auctions... and if you're a hypnotist, you could maaaybe convince me to part with my Bomberman 93 US, JP, or Air Zonk US cards - but that'd be hard.

Some of the stuff I've listed, I've assembled a Youtube video of me demoing (in prep for sales), but I won't link unless requested because it's embarrassingly bad, both in video quality and play skill.

EDIT To clarify, this doesn't have to be an all-in-one thing - I don't expect to get all of that stuff from one person.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:45:27 PM by Overand »
overand.com [noise & madness]

CPTRAVE

Wait, you have a Valis III and Sidearms on the bay? Why not post them here first, instead of people who are going to buy them and gouge the heck out of them..

Overand

Wait, you have a Valis III and Sidearms on the bay? Why not post them here first, instead of people who are going to buy them and gouge the heck out of them..
Honestly, because the thought of posting them here didn't even occur to me until after I'd listed them.  As they're my first two eBay listings, I'm trying to be careful & diligent, I figure pulling them might be a bad idea.  (The first under my account,. anyway.  Back in the early 2000s I ran a ton of eBay listings for a business, but that doesn't count re: their ranking).  I'll probably aim for here first, rather than there, going forward.  (Still debating putting Chronotrigger for the SNES there, though, unless someone here wants to make me a nice offer.  It's just priced so nicely there, for a seller).
overand.com [noise & madness]

xinsizionx

:dance: thats a lot of cats.

Miracle_Warrior

Honestly, because the thought of posting them here didn't even occur to me until after I'd listed them.  As they're my first two eBay listings, I'm trying to be careful & diligent, I figure pulling them might be a bad idea.  (The first under my account,. anyway.  Back in the early 2000s I ran a ton of eBay listings for a business, but that doesn't count re: their ranking).  I'll probably aim for here first, rather than there, going forward.  (Still debating putting Chronotrigger for the SNES there, though, unless someone here wants to make me a nice offer.  It's just priced so nicely there, for a seller).

I believe I've got an extra controller and a Turbo Tap if you're interested.  PM me if you like.