Author Topic: TED Group Buy Round 2! ORDERED!  (Read 6573 times)

SkyeWelse

Count me in for one too if there is still room for another order. :)

-Thomas

Pokun

Is there any meaning to join for me, living in Sweden? Shipping the Everdrive directly from Ukraine is just $5.

crazydean

I'm definitely in if this gets off the ground quickly.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

NightWolve

Answered the call yet again! Thanks jt! Of course I'm in again, I sold mine months ago to upgrade.

Opethian

I'll take a TEDv2

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Lost Monkey

I'd like to get in on this too... thanks!

jtucci31

Is there any meaning to join for me, living in Sweden? Shipping the Everdrive directly from Ukraine is just $5.

I believe shipping is $5 no matter where you are. So I'll keep you on the list, shipping to you will just cost a little more. But that's no issue.

So far we have 18, looks like there's quite a bit of interest for this one. I guess I'll go until 20 but that's where I'm cutting it off. So if anyone else wants in, make sure to be in the last two. I'll send out emails and PayPal information shit once we reach 20 (which I'm sure we will at this rate) and once I get some more time. Which will be this weekend sometime.

Also forgot to mention that I think I can cut the price down slightly from the previous price I had (which was $70, saving you $15). I'm maybe thinking $66ish since I know what I'm doing this time around. Last time I just wanted to make sure and the extra money was put towards gas/supplies/etc. This time I'll have way more free time and extra cash to just take a slight hit (which is really not big deal. Doing this gives me something to do).

Everyone will get specifics in the PM's I'll send out once the list is finalized and once I get more time to send out 20 PM's. Hope you all don't mind waiting just a few days.

MotherGunner

Cool with me, thanks for organizing this!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Pokun

I believe shipping is $5 no matter where you are. So I'll keep you on the list, shipping to you will just cost a little more. But that's no issue.
I see, shipping from US is often shockingly expensive so I wasn't sure. I would like to have a USB version BTW.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:47:10 PM by Pokun »

SamIAm

Hey jtucci, please set aside two: one for me, and one for elmer. And possibly one more for Bonknuts.

I know it may exceed your limit, but this would potentially be for translation project development - hopefully a cause you deem worthy.

jtucci31

Hey jtucci, please set aside two: one for me, and one for elmer. And possibly one more for Bonknuts.

I know it may exceed your limit, but this would potentially be for translation project development - hopefully a cause you deem worthy.

Definitely a worth cause! Only elmer has already said he wants a few of his own. Should I just put you down for 2 then?

SmokeMonster

I'd be in for two also if you are still accepting people :D

cjameslv

Well all doubts of will we have enough people to order are gone out the window!

elmer

Definitely a worth cause! Only elmer has already said he wants a few of his own. Should I just put you down for 2 then?

I think that SamIAm missed my earlier post, and that we're getting mixed-up ... I'd already included him in my 2 orders and the potential-third. I'm trying to confirm, but he's in a different time zone.

I'd guess that he really wants to make sure that these get ordered so that more of his translations get finished!  :wink:

Could you please just put me down for 3-with-usb total, and cancel/hold SamIAm's order for the moment, pending confirmation?

I can ship both SamIAm and Bonknuts cards as necessary if you don't want to bother with splitting the shipping.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:20:03 AM by elmer »

ultrageranium

Re: TED Group Buy Round 2! (Not accepting anymore people. Sorry!)
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 05:26:18 AM »
Oh crap.
I missed the first round and now this one too.

aaaaa........