NEC PC-FX > PC-FX Sales & Trades

Going rate for PC-FX?

(1/7) > >>

MrBroadway:
I was wondering what the going rate for PC-FX and games are these days? What's expensive, what's cheap? What would be a good price for the machine? Also, if a guy can hook me up with a bunch of games at ebay prices, would it be worth it to bring them here just to distribute them? I'm not really familiar with this system, and I couldn't find any threads going back to 2012 in this subforum or the other.

turboswimbz:
Hmmm, not sure I can say too much on current prices, but about 1.5 years ago I was able to nab a PCFX for 130ish.     

Games vary quite a bit but most seem to now fall into the 20-30 range.  With the exception of a few rare more playable titles which fetch quite a bit more.  although I was able to grab a few for someone last December for 10-15 + shipping. (damned if i could remember which ones)

Keep in mind as far as distributing them, the FX has little appeal as the library is small, and is difficult to master without knowledge of the Japanese language.  So you might not have a ton of takers.  (not to say even without the ability to understand it can't be a cool and fun system, I've enjoyed the few games I've played) 

Necromancer:
After buying a lot on ebay, I sold the dupes (boxed system and seven common games) for $200 shipped to another PCEFXer.  Buying in lots usually yields the best prices.

As for buying a bunch of games to resell here, I guess it depends on what you mean by "ebay pricing".  If it's standard BIN pricing, what's the point?

MrBroadway:
I always mean average final auction prices. I never mean BIN, because that's just for idiots.

turboswimbz:

--- Quote from: o.pwuaioc on June 29, 2015, 06:43:37 AM ---I always mean average final auction prices. I never mean BIN, because that's just for idiots.

--- End quote ---

For what it's worth I would be up for buying some games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version