Author Topic: PC-FX replacement foam  (Read 1265 times)

xelement5x

Re: PC-FX replacement foam
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 04:30:57 AM »
If I could replace anything, I'd go with the big boxes themselves.
This would be great, but a much bigger project. I think it's pretty cheap to get some foam cut, but a custom box like that would probably be a sizable expense. Definitely a bigger risk. There would have to be clear demand.

I'd also be interested in replacements of the 1.5x sized jewel cases that a couple games used (some PCE ones too), as a couple of mine are kinda rough.  Standard and double jewel cases are easy to find, but I've not found any place peddling the inbetweener.
I agree. I'll be trying to source these at some point. I have a manufacturer in mind.

Yeah, cutting foam is quite cheap and simple to do.  I make my own SegaCD/Saturn MEGA FOAM inserts occasionally and they are nice to have.  If you're selling foam blocks I'd hope they would be cheap before shipping, like 50c or so. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

esteban

Re: PC-FX replacement foam
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 04:35:31 AM »

I think some styrofoam for an ifu would go down a treat for when i move house.

Hmmm, that must be an expression we don't use across the Atlantic..."go down a treat"...hmmmm...
Would be a real good whizz
Top banana
Smashing
Fantastic
Nice
Blue waffle etc

do people really use any of those . . .

IN esteban land we just curse a bunch then say "Forgatta bout it"

Fahghetta bout it.
  |    |