Author Topic: FS: HuCards  (Read 1597 times)

shawnji

Re: FS: PCE-CD titles
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2015, 04:04:05 PM »
Do you have a pic of Exile II, and does it have the obi (spine card)?  I've been meaning to get it.

Ooh... I didn't even notice it, but I might do Valis II as well.

EmperorIng

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2015, 06:00:53 PM »
I updated with pics in the OP. XZR II doesn't have an OBI, but it does have the Reg card.

Get 'em while they're hot (ie I've put them on ebay earlier)!

Koop

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2015, 06:33:28 PM »
These games are pretty text heavy right? Doesn't look like anything I could play easily.  :lol:

EmperorIng

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2015, 07:00:40 PM »
Gotzendiener has no text. Xak is manageable but you'd need a FAQ for a few parts. XZR is something that can be done with brute force and making sure you have the manual open to the "items" page.

Fiend Hunter's only "RPG" portion is at the very beginning, and is over quickly (talk to two people, buy stuff, leave).

Koop

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2015, 09:08:33 PM »
Gotzendiener looks really interested and I'd like to pick it up.

EmperorIng

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 03:15:33 PM »
XZR and Gotzendiener are SOLD!

EDIT: Valis II also sold!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:07:06 PM by EmperorIng »

EmperorIng

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2015, 12:31:49 PM »
Bump; adding Browning (SCD). It is in good condition, though the previous owner put a small piece of paper or tape over the spine and wrote "BROWNING" - hey, it makes it easier to pick out from a group of CD titles.

NightWolve

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2015, 11:12:25 PM »
Sold off Legend of Xanadu when fan translation patches could see the light of day some time next year ?? Tsk. ;)

I'm interested in Xak I & II. When I went to check for eBay price ranges, I actually found your eBay listing for it! You're in Chicago ? I was gonna make you an offer, but if you're willing, I could pick it up from you and save on shipping if you're not too far. I'm also in Chicago!

sn0zc0r3

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2015, 05:20:13 AM »
Sold off Legend of Xanadu when fan translation patches could see the light of day some time next year ?? Tsk. ;)

I'm interested in Xak I & II. When I went to check for eBay price ranges, I actually found your eBay listing for it! You're in Chicago ? I was gonna make you an offer, but if you're willing, I could pick it up from you and save on shipping if you're not too far. I'm also in Chicago!
Not to go off on a side Chicago convo or anything, but Lincoln Square represeeeennnt!

Best of luck with the sale OP!

jtucci31

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2015, 05:40:02 AM »
And yet neither of you f*ckers show up to the Chicago-land turbo meetups! Tsk :wink:

csgx1

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2015, 05:58:04 AM »
Bump; adding Browning (SCD). It is in good condition, though the previous owner put a small piece of paper or tape over the spine and wrote "BROWNING" - hey, it makes it easier to pick out from a group of CD titles.

That's kinda funny since Browning is one of the few PCE games that also has the English name on the spine. 

Good luck with the sale. 

EmperorIng

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2015, 08:58:22 AM »

Another Chicagoan! My schedule of on-days and off-days is usually in flux, and the post office is in walking distance to my house - so shipping is no biggy. At least you'd be assured it would get there quick.

I'd also imagine the language barrier wouldn't be a large problem for you, if you're still interested.  :D

NightWolve

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2015, 09:02:54 AM »
I'd also imagine the language barrier wouldn't be a large problem for you, if you're still interested.  :D

When I retire I *might* take up a translation project for it so I can say I handled all of the Xak series for the PC Engine along with Xak III. :) It would mostly be in storage until that time honestly.

EmperorIng

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2015, 11:34:03 AM »
Bump! New items: Genso Tairiku Auleria, and Psychic Storm.

EmperorIng

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2015, 03:25:47 PM »
Added Hihou Densetsu: Kris no Bouken. Fun game!