Author Topic: Looking For Turbo Grafx 16 console  (Read 248 times)

wenersnitzel52

Looking For Turbo Grafx 16 console
« on: April 20, 2016, 04:28:32 PM »
I am looking for a Turbo Grafx 16 console with at least one controller. Feel free to contact me if you have a console for sale or know where I can get one for a good price.

Thanks,

khyron65

Re: Looking For Turbo Grafx 16 console
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 05:09:01 AM »
Does it have to be a TG16? You can get modded Duos and PC engines with region mods from Keith Courage. They are cheaper and play just the same. Im hoping to pick up and TG16 with CD attachments one of these days but for now I went with the modded duo so I can get my game on. Also if I ever do find my TG16 and CD it will remain unmolested. Good luck on your search!

shabba

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 06:56:12 AM »
An intro post asking to buy tends to be met with less than favorable results. Coming on here and expecting to get anything without some sort of establishing of yourself is a sure way to get shooed away.

Welcome.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

esteban

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 09:33:24 AM »
Does it have to be a TG16? You can get modded Duos and PC engines with region mods from Keith Courage. They are cheaper and play just the same. Im hoping to pick up and TG16 with CD attachments one of these days but for now I went with the modded duo so I can get my game on. Also if I ever do find my TG16 and CD it will remain unmolested. Good luck on your search!

Well, TG-16 is aesthetically unique.

I would never give up either TG-16 or PCE, personally.

:)
  |    |