Author Topic: Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs  (Read 10294 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs
« Reply #285 on: October 12, 2017, 07:45:59 PM »
yeah you had to register after that site-f*cking that happened awhile back with the shoutbox being taken over.

Turbo R is useless.  Mine sits in a box doing nothing.   I just use an MSX2 with an FM cart.   I sold my 2+s even.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

gilbert

« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2017, 08:24:28 PM »
yeah you had to register after that site-f*cking that happened awhile back with the shoutbox being taken over.
I actually didn't know what happened, as I couldn't view anything in the forums after that. I just guessed it was to avoid some spammer(and hater) attacks and thought the forums would return to being public some time afterwards, so I still managed to check here once a while, until... well, I realised there weren't any sign of changing and then I stopped checking. I think it's been years.

Turbo R is useless.  Mine sits in a box doing nothing.   I just use an MSX2 with an FM cart.   I sold my 2+s even.
The natural picture mode was quite popular among homebrewers though, that there were a number of "disk mags" containing mainly CG slideshows using this mode (real games that used it were sparse). These stuff (along with software for MSX2) were "widely" spread distributed shared among users from those particular shops I mentioned above. (By "widely" I meant there're probably just around a few dozens of otaku hardcore users collectors who bought the thing.)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:27:06 PM by gilbert »

Mathius

« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2017, 10:42:26 AM »
I'll come back and read the rest of the comments later since I love discussing the MSX. When I mentioned the MSX2 I meant specifically the 2+.

And Ark I kinda figured the 2+ didn't magically smooth out existing software. I should have been more specific.  :mrgreen:
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2017, 02:09:52 PM »
I'll come back and read the rest of the comments later since I love discussing the MSX. When I mentioned the MSX2 I meant specifically the 2+.

And Ark I kinda figured the 2+ didn't magically smooth out existing software. I should have been more specific.  :mrgreen:

youre good.  the perk to the 2+ is that the FM is built in.

I like my Toshiba model too much to not use it though.

that natural color mode is neat.  but i suck at art, so its not like I know how to use it so great really lol
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.