Author Topic: Turbob Xpress: Bringing affordable "gamer's" games to the community! Nearly Gone  (Read 26406 times)

tbone3969

Could I make a donation and get in on round 2 please.

Round two....

lol
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

bob

Could I make a donation and get in on round 2 please.

you missed it.  tbone bought them all.  but the good news is they are available on ebay for $50.01 if interested. 

ChuChu Flamingo

Lol round 2, would be pretty dank to get a Beyond Shadowgate though as it would be a step up from a CDR. My older brother always talks about the original Shadowgate.

Freeway2

Ohh a flipper bought them great.   :evil:
“If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me”

tbone3969

I did get a copy of all the pressed discs released here.  I gave my word that I wouldn't flip them and not one has been sold.  I still have them all.  I like them in my collection.  Thanks again Bernie.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Gredler

I did get a copy of all the pressed discs released here.  I gave my word that I wouldn't flip them and not one has been sold.  I still have them all.  I like them in my collection.  Thanks again Bernie.

Yeah repro's are poor taste to sell on ebay, but homebrew is fair game.

When a homebrew comes a long, you should flip it. Whatever you do, don't open it and play it.

EmperorIng

I got rid of three of mine, but I sold them for the $5.00 for one/for all rate that Bernie Blue and co. sold them for.

Kinda regretting getting rid of Beyond Shadowgate, but going off of ChuChu I can vouch that a CDR is just as good.  8)

Dicer

I did the worst thing possible with mine...I put them in nice reproduction cases.

elmer

I did the worst thing possible with mine...I put them in nice reproduction cases.

But did you seal them in cellophane and then have them VGA-graded???   :wink:

Dicer

But did you seal them in cellophane and then have them VGA-graded???   :wink:

Zipping them up as we speak.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software

I thought they were supposed to come that way.  lol.

but I guess nobody ever bothered to go do a press run since they just started making it rain with Tobias bootlegs.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator

but I guess nobody ever bothered to go do a press run since they just started making it rain with Tobias bootlegs.

The eventual goal is still to do a pressing of a game choice that will be voted on.  But for the time being we've been distributing Tobias spools of bootleggery as a way to build up some funds to get the pressing done.

Hopefully, it's not too far off from that goal...

tbone3969

The eventual goal is still to do a pressing of a game choice that will be voted on.  But for the time being we've been distributing Tobias spools of bootleggery as a way to build up some funds to get the pressing done.

Any update on this?  This would be rad.  TIA

NightWolve

What the heck, I'm getting a red screen saying "Dangerous site ahead, raptr . com may trick you" when I click on the first page of this thread using Chrome...

I'll have to scan it and edit out what's causing that!

Any update on this?  This would be rad.  TIA

Naw, those guys are done. They sold out of Tobias' bootlegs and never learned how to press their own. You want Jodi's Turbo Reproductions group on FB for this sort of thing.

NightWolve

OK, fixed!

It was the signature in the profile of whisper2053.

https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=4969

He had this link, "www.  raptr . com/badge/whisper2053/fs_lastplayed.png" which Chrome now says is dangerous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raptr

Raptr was shutdown in Sept. 2017, and perhaps the domain expired only for somebody malicious to take it over I guess. It was a social networking site and messenger apparently. Never heard of it, but RIP for those that apparently liked it, etc.