Author Topic: WTB: Neo Geo AES or MVS System  (Read 2920 times)

cr8zykuban0

Re: WTB: Neo Geo AES or MVS System
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2015, 06:26:07 PM »
Just get a cmvs and a multicart.  A good way to neo go without having to spend thousands

Good job man, enjoy those games.

sadly, i didnt go that route. when i started collecting for aes back in 2009, i didnt even know about cmvs and multi carts. i was collecting aes all the way and picking up everything i could.  then again, the prices weren't nearly as bad as they are today! that's why i took a break from aes and focused on other systems lol

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2015, 01:43:47 AM »
I stated in 2002 back in college.  Back then you could get a stack of commons for $15 each.  In 2007 I got 12 NOS USA games for $22 each and free shipping.  The collectard Craze has almost ruined everything.  I am seriously thinking of cashing out.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Black Tiger

« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2015, 03:39:49 AM »
I stated in 2002 back in college.  Back then you could get a stack of commons for $15 each.  In 2007 I got 12 NOS USA games for $22 each and free shipping.  The collectard Craze has almost ruined everything.  I am seriously thinking of cashing out.

Why would you sell the games that you have that you wanted, just because you don't feel like paying as much as you'd have to for some other games that you want?
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2015, 03:51:14 AM »
Flip AES for Amiibo monies, bruh.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Opethian

« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2015, 04:12:41 AM »
Flip AES for Amiibo monies, bruh.

gbapalyer method acting

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2015, 05:54:57 AM »

I see your point however I could use the cash for other things such as redoing my bathroom or maybe a bigger turbo for my car.  The point being even common shitty games are $100-$200 so I think collecting is ruined for the most part.  You get new guys who just stated 6MOS ago who just dump cash to be the king collectard or even try to flip for above eBay prices.  There is a kid (22years old) who has signs and adds everywhere in my town, constantly hits me up for my items at 25% of their value and everything he sells is over eBay prices.  Expensive games they can't sell they raffle off for slots, no idea who watches these paid auctions it's just leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Right now I have a boxed US AES with a low serial
And 34 AES games, most US.   I'm happy to have it and paid a fraction of what it's worth maybe it's time to get out and pocket the cash.  Maybe just cash in on all this madness.

IDK

Why would you sell the games that you have that you wanted, just because you don't feel like paying as much as you'd have to for some other games that you want?

I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2015, 07:08:43 AM »

I see your point however I could use the cash for other things such as redoing my bathroom or maybe a bigger turbo for my car.  The point being even common shitty games are $100-$200 so I think collecting is ruined for the most part.  You get new guys who just stated 6MOS ago who just dump cash to be the king collectard or even try to flip for above eBay prices.  There is a kid (22years old) who has signs and adds everywhere in my town, constantly hits me up for my items at 25% of their value and everything he sells is over eBay prices.  Expensive games they can't sell they raffle off for slots, no idea who watches these paid auctions it's just leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

And 34 AES games, most US.   I'm happy to have it and paid a fraction of what it's worth maybe it's time to get out and pocket the cash.  Maybe just cash in on all this madness.

IDK

Quotes are hard, bruh.  Maybe if you fellate the av cables harder you can make 'em work?

SignOfZeta

« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2015, 07:19:01 AM »

The only reason "collectors" "collect" is so they can sort things into lists and check things off. Half an AES collection is as worthless to them as none of it. They don't play this shit. If you can't finish it it has no purpose. It just sits around and reminds them of how they aren't rich enough.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2015, 08:09:27 AM »

IDK

Quotes are hard, bruh.  Maybe if you fellate the av cables harder you can make 'em work?

Still a crybaby with a grudge, I love it ;)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2015, 08:22:33 AM »
You're not the first to get mocked for screwing up quotes and you won't be the last.  Get over yourself.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2015, 08:27:19 AM »
You're not the first to get mocked for screwing up quotes and you won't be the last.  Get over yourself.

Fair enough, felating a Jaguar SCART lead as we speak.