Author Topic: Everdive Sale  (Read 287 times)

crazydean

Everdive Sale
« on: November 27, 2015, 05:15:18 AM »
Just a reminder, everdrives are on sale at Krikzz's store and Retrogate. Stone Age Gamer has them too, but the prices aren't as good. Retrogate shipping to U.S. is a flat $8.00. Krikzz's shipping is $5.00 flat rate.

https://shop.retrogate.com/

http://shop.krikzz.com/main.sc
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

elmer

Re: Everdive Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 06:07:05 AM »
Unfotunately, the Turbo Everdrives are already sold out at KRIKzz's store.  :cry:

Black Tiger

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 11:46:04 AM »
I have all of the products, but wanted to buy an Everdrive MD for my brother.

After a couple attempts to guess my password failed, I clicked on "Forgot my password" and now only get this on every page:

"You are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person." :/
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

xelement5x

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 11:54:11 AM »
Weird.  I just completed checkout with Paypal and had no issues. 

I was going to get the Turbo Everdrive v2 as well but being sold I opted to get an Everdrive N8 instead. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Black Tiger

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 12:28:29 PM »
I waited a while, cleared my cookies, but still couldn't buy anything. Had to switch to my phone's data plan and redo the transaction from scratch (did not try signing in). :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

pdiggitydogg

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 12:30:11 PM »
Missed this sale last year (complicated) and was going to buy a turboed now...but sold out :(

Punch

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 12:38:38 PM »
When I'll be able to buy a damn turboeverdrive... probably never. Always out of stock.

xelement5x

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 12:56:44 PM »
When I'll be able to buy a damn turboeverdrive... probably never. Always out of stock.

They were in stock leading up into last week, it sucks that they sold out right before the sale but oh well :|
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Digi.k

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 01:07:58 PM »
I really want one of these and the sale was tempting but decided to wait into the new year when the christmas post dies down... :0

crazydean

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 01:31:20 PM »
I waited a while, cleared my cookies, but still couldn't buy anything. Had to switch to my phone's data plan and redo the transaction from scratch (did not try signing in). :P

I had the same problem and this was what I ended up doing to fix it. I got a Mega Everdrive and N8.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:54:18 PM by crazydean »
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

Groover

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 03:10:10 PM »
I couldn't sleep last night and stumbled upon this sale and pulled the trigger on SD2SNES. I have been wanting this and here is the only sale on this I have seen. I had no issue ordering krikzz's shop.

HuMan

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 04:50:51 PM »
I'm one of the guys who ordered a Turbo Everdrive V2.4 early in November. Ironically, I still don't actually have it.