Author Topic: Henshin-Engine : A PC Engine Tribute Comic.  (Read 2989 times)

Punch

Re: Henshin-Engine : A PC Engine Tribute Comic.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 10:29:28 AM »
webcomics and large breasts, bread and butter, rice and beans

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2016, 04:21:31 PM »

For those of you that have gone over to Sunteam Paul's website to check out the prologue volume of Henshin Engine, I thank you :) The next volume begins this week on instagram. Also, here's a sneak peek image of what's in store for the future of Henshin Engine! Stay tuned ;)

Like Henshin Engine on facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/Henshin.Engine/

- Saru
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

Punch

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2016, 06:14:31 PM »
I said it once and I'll say it again: the sprite is very nice, I hope to see the game in a finished form.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2016, 06:50:13 PM »
i've read all of it so far and i gotta say, im digging it. keep up the great work saru!

wildfruit

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2016, 08:54:57 PM »
I want asami. Is that wrong?

xelement5x

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2016, 07:43:25 AM »
I want asami. Is that wrong?

Nah, she likes it kinky anyway apparently.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 08:55:00 AM »
So, y'all know how we're working on a game for Henshin Engine from that small teaser image I posted. We're a bit more comfortable with the progress of the game in the last few days that we are ready to share a bit of video with you. here's an early gameplay clip of the initial training stage and title screen.

The game is a 2D side-scrolling platformer and will start off following the events of the comic, but will actually be it's own adventure apart from the comic to some degree. the background visuals will get better, time is an issue so I am looking to pick up a person or two along the way for other tasks.

Let me know what you guys think, as this is something that's targeting PCE/Turbo fans. Is a game of such anime-flair something that interests you? I'd like to eventually have a shooter stage in place at some point to correlate with an event that happens in the web-comic, but we'll see how it goes. :)
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

esteban

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2016, 10:09:41 AM »
So, y'all know how we're working on a game for Henshin Engine from that small teaser image I posted. We're a bit more comfortable with the progress of the game in the last few days that we are ready to share a bit of video with you. here's an early gameplay clip of the initial training stage and title screen.

The game is a 2D side-scrolling platformer and will start off following the events of the comic, but will actually be it's own adventure apart from the comic to some degree. the background visuals will get better, time is an issue so I am looking to pick up a person or two along the way for other tasks.

Let me know what you guys think, as this is something that's targeting PCE/Turbo fans. Is a game of such anime-flair something that interests you? I'd like to eventually have a shooter stage in place at some point to correlate with an event that happens in the web-comic, but we'll see how it goes. :)

Holy Crappaggio, I just lost control of my GI tract.

Awesome. :)
  |    | 

KingDrool

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2016, 04:19:18 PM »
I love it! Very excited.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2016, 03:17:15 AM »
New web comic - amaze
new Obey game based on web comic - orgazmo
seeing Sarumaru-San live this MGC - DEAD

dave_van_damn

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2016, 10:21:26 PM »

Looks excellent!

wildfruit

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 07:01:35 AM »
That music tho. Love it.

nodtveidt

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2016, 12:28:05 AM »

We are making steady progress on the demo and hopefully it should be completely playable by MGC. I wish I could be there to see how people like it but alas, it ain't in the cards this year (once again).

nodtveidt

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2016, 12:19:46 AM »
Demo build for MGC'16.

esteban

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2016, 12:28:05 AM »
Demo build for MGC'16.

So friggin' magnificent.

:)
  |    |